Keen Smart Vents
4 4

35 posts in this topic

I don't have any issues with mine. I have 6 of them in my 2-story house and they All connect just fine. 

Well, I'm going to update this as I've now been having an issue with just 1 vent where in the Climate control it says it's OFFLINE, and shows in Gray as being offline, but if I go in to control the vent from the app it functions just fine and shows me the temp of the vent as well. Even if you scroll over to TEMP in the Climate section it'll show everything just fine. Just on the Climate/Devices does it show Offline. Anyone else seen anything like this on their system with the Keen Vents?

Just curious of the status of the Iris system. Will the Iris system support whole house HVAC pressure balance based on room temperature or am i going to have to buy a hub from Keen to get this functionality?

Any new updates for the following question?

Will the Iris system support whole house HVAC pressure balance based on room temperature or am i going to have to buy a hub from Keen to get this functionality?

I am interested in getting these as well. I would like to be able to set them to open and close via iris based on he temperature of a room so my downstairs stays more evenly cooled. It would be nice if you can have an iris device report the temperature of a room for the vents in that room, any of that possible?

You can set any device as the default showing on the climate card and see all device temps that report it on the climate card under the temp tab.

New sizes of vents are now available, for preorder. They also have filters that go with the vents.I ordered a 6*14 for my living room, witch always is too hot or cold.