Iris web portal V1.2.2
14 14

620 posts in this topic

It looks like you can only control zone 1 on the Irrigation controller.  How do I run the other zones?

Can you email me your device info ? I only have the end house controller so it only has 1 zone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The one area that I see really weak on the web portal here is water softener, I'd actually like to see a monthly and weekly water usage report (already filed a new feature suggestion on the official iris community board).  I guess this is another area where SQL/DB would be needed, like energy monitoring.  Or, perhaps the official iris web ui will eventually provide this.

@thegillion you may have a bug on the temperature page.  I took two of my old V1 contact sensors and put them in my freezers and use them to monitor temp.  I was looking on the temp page of the portal this morning and one of the two does not display.  It is listed on the graph below but not on the top temperature list.  If I go to all devices it shows up.   It has shown up in the past but not today.  If I go look in the Iris app is says the temp is exactly 0.  So maybe because it is reading zero the list is considering it offline?

I am not home so I can't take it out and let it warm up a little to see if it comes back.  I will keep looking back because it normally stays around 4 or 5.

[edit] Just checked again and now the temp is 2 and it is showing up on the page.

Saw this again this morning, was looking at the temps in the app and noticed the main freezer showed as 0.  So I went to web portal and it is not in the list again.  It was there later after I posted my previous message.  If the temp is 0 it will not show in top list , but will be listed on the temp graph below.

Web Portal temp.jpg

I have noticed that my status quit working.  I currently have my back door lock offline and it isn't showing on the homepage under status.  Is this just me or did something change with the site?

23 minutes ago, accessdenied79 said:

I have noticed that my status quit working.  I currently have my back door lock offline and it isn't showing on the homepage under status.  Is this just me or did something change with the site?

It's just you... put new batteries in the lock and you'll be good to go.

Right, I know that about the lock but I am talking about the homepage on the portal. It would tell you if something is offline, low battery, etc but my page is blank under status even when there is issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the weekend I had a lock that the Iris app was reporting as offline, but the battery level was being reported as OK.  The portal status page did not show anything on the lock, but it is working with other devices.  I knew the battery level was getting low because the lock was acting sluggish. 

Portal Status.png

Obviously I don't find buttons and Gen 2 key fobs very useful.  <_<

pavalov likes this

Yeah I am definitely not seeing anything under status anymore. I have used two different browsers on two different computers (work and home) and it shows "loading" then goes away, never to return, lol.

f3534861bac3713df1d7c3e03c774ddb.jpg

[mention=143]accessdenied79[/mention] Can you see the device offline in the device list?

No I can't. This one should show an offline thermostat that keeps dropping lately.

36 minutes ago, thegillion said:

@Terminal When the temp shows 0 again can you send me the device info for the problem device.

If I happen to catch it there again I will.

Although I wouldn't call it a problem device .  It's reporting the correct temperature.  Right now it's at 3 and it is showing in the list.  It only stops when it hits 0.

WebPortal%20Pic3_zpst1bh4ieo.png

[mention=143]accessdenied79[/mention] Can you see the device offline in the device list?

Found something that may help. I didn't add any favorites to the list after they disappeared the second time. I went in just now and added the devices back to the favorites list (on the site) and it started showing things again in status. Strange.