Iris web portal V1.2.2
14 14

620 posts in this topic

Update V0.0.7

-Added Cameras images to home page

-Added Presence to keyfobs

Also I am playing with a loading bar so if you see it come and go its just parts of the code showing up.

Logged in again and my mind is blown by the amount of progress you have made in just this short amount of time. If we could just get an app that does this and Siri can talk to that would be the end game right there. 

Logged in again and my mind is blown by the amount of progress you have made in just this short amount of time. If we could just get an app that does this and Siri can talk to that would be the end game right there. 

Hmmmm....... 

My one and only device shows up under not listed.  Name pool, vendor Orbit, battery 50.  It is the hose end controller

I am still working on listing out all the devices.I will add the Ordits soon.

pavalov likes this

You've successfully added smart bulbs to the switches column! Great work.

It looks like these have moved back to the Not Listed Group. Were the controls not working?

Update V0.1.0
- Fixed protocol bug
- Added Change FPS on camera page
- Added contact state
- Added auto refresh of battery, temperature, signal and switch state.
- Changed "Contact Sensors" column to "Sensors" and added motion sensors to that column.
- Fixed backend bug to allow for better response and info.

If you go to the portal and DO NOT SEE "unofficial Iris Portal V0.1.0" do a force reload Ctrl + F5 or Command (the Apple Key) + R if you're on a MAC.

I have some smart plugs reporting open/closed state.

Yeah, it's the first gen that do that. I am going to look into the hardware. 

Apostrophe characters in device names appear as "\u0027"

It's the simple things sometimes that give me problems.

Just curious, what does everyone else's signals look like?
I have 23 devices that report signal here (looks like most z-wave devices don't report signal)
3 devices report 99%, while EVERYTHING ELSE is 100%.
Two of those 3 are keyfobs which are not home.
One of the devices reporting 100% is a contact sensor in my mailbox.
I do have a smaller home (1300 sqft) with a lot of devices (50), and I never have disconnect issues, but it seems unlikely that practically all my devices would have 100% signal.
Just curious if others are reporting lower signals (especially on devices which are problematic)

I just did a test of my v1 contact sensor. At 300ft from my house (1500 sqft) I started to get signal change from 100 to 95. I have a v1 keyfob that is my car and is showing 99.

I just did a test of my v1 contact sensor. At 300ft from my house (1500 sqft) I started to get signal change from 100 to 95. I have a v1 keyfob that is my car and is showing 99.

That is interesting.

I wonder how far you have to go before it drops off? And does the signal strength drop rapidly when you reach a certain distance? This would be something interesting to test.