Iris web portal V1.2.5
14 14

644 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, thegillion said:

@Thevolget Got his  powercost gateway to pair to his hub. I dont know the device info. 

https://community.irisbylowes.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Energy-monitor-not-working/m-p/1514#M145

It's paired and not paired at the same time.  For all I know it might be another device that isn't properly pairing up, possibly from a neighbors house, that's being misreported since the signal isn't strong enough.

It's paired and not paired at the same time.  For all I know it might be another device that isn't properly pairing up, possibly from a neighbors house, that's being misreported since the signal isn't strong enough.

Ok and what's the device info from the portal ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just now, thegillion said:

Ok and what's the device info from the portal ?

Device:{"type":"base:GetAttributesResponse"
"headers":{"isRequest":false
"correlationId":"cc34075d-ef8f-4cd6-9cf0-f6a325dffb9d"
"source":"DRIV:dev:f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd"}
"payload":{"messageType":"base:GetAttributesResponse"
"attributes":{"base:caps":["dev"
"devadv"
"devconn"
"base"]
"devadv:driverversion":"1.0"
"base:instances":{}
"devadv:drivername":"Fallback"
"dev:place":"46778b33-a583-453e-89a1-925962648b28"
"base:id":"f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd"
"base:address":"DRIV:dev:f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd"
"devadv:drivercommit":"8f47a8216d1c4625c0c29609cb73f7aa578a6723"
"devconn:state":"ONLINE"
"dev:vendor":"Unknown"
"base:tags":[]
"base:type":"dev"
"devconn:lastchange":1488485632036
"devadv:protocol":"WIFI"
"base:images":{}
"devadv:protocolid":"HDluAwBvDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA="
"dev:account":"447fb0f9-8081-4e73-9f36-74c8ebff7f82"
"dev:model":"Unknown"
"dev:name":"New Device 1"
"devadv:driverhash":"KBBBCPCmXDb6zaJFNIPuHjZTD6k"
"dev:devtypehint":"dev"
"devadv:added":1488485632017}}}

Device:{"type":"base:GetAttributesResponse""headers":{"isRequest":false"correlationId":"cc34075d-ef8f-4cd6-9cf0-f6a325dffb9d""source":"DRIV:dev:f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd"}"payload":{"messageType":"base:GetAttributesResponse""attributes":{"base:caps":["dev""devadv""devconn""base"]"devadv:driverversion":"1.0""base:instances":{}"devadv:drivername":"Fallback""dev:place":"46778b33-a583-453e-89a1-925962648b28""base:id":"f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd""base:address":"DRIV:dev:f2dff875-1701-46b8-9f06-841e48e125dd""devadv:drivercommit":"8f47a8216d1c4625c0c29609cb73f7aa578a6723""devconn:state":"ONLINE""dev:vendor":"Unknown""base:tags":[]"base:type":"dev""devconn:lastchange":1488485632036"devadv:protocol":"WIFI""base:images":{}"devadv:protocolid":"HDluAwBvDQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=""dev:account":"447fb0f9-8081-4e73-9f36-74c8ebff7f82""dev:model":"Unknown""dev:name":"New Device 1""devadv:driverhash":"KBBBCPCmXDb6zaJFNIPuHjZTD6k""dev:devtypehint":"dev""devadv:added":1488485632017}}}

There is no usable info there sorry.

Just now, thegillion said:

There is no usable info there sorry.

That's why I'm confused as well since it only tends to show up after I've reset my Powercost donut while the hub is in pairing mode.   But there's no information to distinguish exactly what the device actually is, so I can only assume.  

Well I do know this it is WiFi but its on a fallback driver. So it must be a bug or glitch

14 hours ago, thegillion said:

Hello, everyone. 

I have looked over the requirements for getting offline/historic data for power and temperatures. Here they are

• Pulling data - DONE
  • Way to log date - SQL and DONE
  • Program to run on a local machine or/and leave a page to the portal open - In Progress
  • SSL cert for portal to secure database and moving data - In queue 

What does this mean? Well first off I want to go over what happens in the portal. When you load the page the code (javascript) connects to the Iris By Lowes servers over web socket secure (WSS) and processes all the data on your browser. This is great as no data is passed to me or my server, that is why I have always had you log in to iris by lowes servers before using the portal. With doing offline/historic data that will have to change as Iris does not store any data for power or temperatures. This is where I need you guys help. To do this I will need some capital to get the SSL cert for the portal. Once the capital is meet I can then move forward on this part of the portal. To help out just click the donate button on the portal. I understand if you can not that is fine, just continue to use and enjoy the portal.

For the SSL, Let's Encrypt offers free SSL certificates

https://letsencrypt.org/

something you may look into and see if it works for what you need. 

11 minutes ago, Otto Mation said:

Just in case you haven't noticed, we have energy usage dials on the portals energy page now.  

Capture3.PNG

Does that page have to stay open for the Avg Usage to work?

Update 1.1.8

-Added Real Time and Avg Usage* gauges to Energy page.

-Updated a broken link on all pages

* Page must stay open for now for the Avg Usage to start working.

Checked out Energy Usage. Looks great however mine is stuck on 681 watts. Turned a/c on and waited two minutes or so and it never changed. 

7 minutes ago, LobsterBoxed said:

Checked out Energy Usage. Looks great however mine is stuck on 681 watts. Turned a/c on and waited two minutes or so and it never changed. 

Do you have a device on your A/C or whole house that measures power usage and is connected to Iris?  681 watts is probably what is being reported by your smart plugs.

Logged out of the portal and logged back in now is see actual usage. Fantastic Gillion! Amazing and greatly appreciated. It been almost one year since I have been able to see energy usage!

5 hours ago, LobsterBoxed said:

Logged out of the portal and logged back in now is see actual usage. Fantastic Gillion! Amazing and greatly appreciated. It been almost one year since I have been able to see energy usage!

I really do think thegillion is already miles ahead of the official portal with his.  The addition of the energy monitoring just really proved that it's possible to be done with the hardware, even if the iris team refuses to accept the fact that they caused the "lack of use"

sparc, thegillion and LobsterBoxed like this

Update 1.1.9

-Added saving of filter sizes when it shows in system status

-Fixed bug with AC filter timer (60 days)

• Vacation home or single occupant and no pets or allergies: every 6-12 months
  • "Average" suburban home without pets: every 90 days
  • Add a dog or cat: every 60 days
  • Add more than one pet or anyone has allergies: 20-45 days

-Fixed memory bug with it saving 2 devices lists in memory.

I did find a little bit of information from looking over the Blueline energycloud site.  Apparently they use a cookie based session to validate the login, and just migrating the cookie over from one browser to another allowed me to remain logged in w/o hassle.  Also, using "energycloud.bluelineinnovations.com/tools/get_cur_usage.php?dev=1003210" after migrating the cookie, resulted in me getting the latest readings from my device as plain text.  And from browsing the site's source, it's seeming that they are just using basic jQuery calls to pull data.  

Update 1.2.0

-Adding settings page for thermostat 

--Let's you see last days since last filter change

--Lets you see run hours since last filter change

--Save a filter size

--Save a filter lifespan

-Added zwave list link in devbox page