Platform Update 11-17-2016
1 1

8 posts in this topic

So last night I came home and noticed I couldn't unlock the door from the Iris app. Started troubleshooting and found:

- App was all rearranged.

- Had missing sensors and keypads.

- Doors were not showing up as doors, despite being marked as doors.

- Locks did not show up as locks, even though they were still under devices, and could be controlled under devices?

- All these quirks were consistent across multiple Android and IOS devices.

So I called tech support to find out what was going on and they said there was a major platform update going on and everything would return to normal after the update. As of this morning everything is still the same. Anyone experiencing similar things?

I'm in NC and I haven't really noticed any changes to the app design. I've been having trouble with Alexa+Iris integration the past couple of days, but that may be a different issue.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

sparc likes this

Alexa has been quirky for me too the past

couple days. I thought it was just me but

maybe not.

Seems to have problems understanding commands

which it has responded to in the past right away.

For me Alexa couldn't manipulate any of the devices, even though I haven't changed/added/removed any of them.  Upon opening the Alexa app., all my devices were "offline".  I just selected "Forget all devices" followed by a rediscover new devices and things seem to work again.  Note it does screw up your existing groups though.

sparc likes this

Iris app is not showing devices in cards, it does show in device list. I hope I don't have to remove and readd all devices.

Same here for my thermostats. One is showing and ones not. The one that's not show had low batteries and I changed them. It is still functional through the app and shows up in favorites and devices but not in the Climate Card.