Anyone else having issues around 4 pm Eastern?
3 3

197 posts in this topic

Thats only half of the problem though, so my devices are back in my device list.... Oh well, still point less. When I arm my alarm it arms with one device for some reason? It shows one door, despite many doors still be set as doors in the app. Under climate it will only show me the temperature of my garage, despite still be connected to my thermostat in devices. 

My scenes still seem to be running, my fish tank lights are coming on, my out door lights are coming on, but is my alarm actually working, who knows? 

Lowes, this is why we want local processing and why we want control over updates. YOU continually break things. STOP FIXING WHAT AINT BROKE. Let us decide what is a worthy enough reason to upgrade our systems. My system was working fine, I didn't have parity with V1, and Im pretty sure we never will. Ive come to accept that. Yet once again you've found a way to mess the entire system up again.

Nanker Phelge likes this

Mine are all back as well.  My Echo Dot II is still not able to control anything though...I'll try to make it un-learn and re-learn the IRIS skill...

P.S. - Appreciate the notice sent out via e-mail about the system issues as well as the 'Platform Status Update' page....

The 3 things I lost (2 [of 4] thermostats and one smart plug) still don't show up on my dashboard BUT I FOUND THEM ON MY DEVICE LIST!!  

How do I get them from my device list back to the dashboard?

Thanks for any assistance with this...

The 3 things I lost (2 [of 4] thermostats and one smart plug) still don't show up on my dashboard BUT I FOUND THEM ON MY DEVICE LIST!!  

How do I get them from my device list back to the dashboard?

Thanks for any assistance with this...

Try a couple of things:

Exit out of your app completely.

Reset the hub

Then restart your app.

I can't program any of my locks at all. They are showing up in Devices but not on my home screen under Locks so that I can program them to users with PIN CODE for each user. 

Can you tell me how to reset the hub?  Thanks! 

If you've never reset your hub you should probably read this before doing so:

http://forum.livingwithiris.com/index.php?/topic/2015-warning-about-version-2-hub-resets/

Resetting your hub is not going to help with this issue.  I would recommend holding tight until Lowe's gets everything resolved.

https://support.irisbylowes.com/link/portal/30143/30206/Article/837/Platform-Status-Update-04-28-PM-EST-18-NOV-2016

scunny likes this

If you've never reset your hub you should probably read this before doing so:

http://forum.livingwithiris.com/index.php?/topic/2015-warning-about-version-2-hub-resets/

Resetting your hub is not going to help with this issue.  I would recommend holding tight until Lowe's gets everything resolved.

https://support.irisbylowes.com/link/portal/30143/30206/Article/837/Platform-Status-Update-04-28-PM-EST-18-NOV-2016

Thanks!  Maybe I'll wait a day or two until the dust settles on this....

Mine are all back as well.  My Echo Dot II is still not able to control anything though...I'll try to make it un-learn and re-learn the IRIS skill...

P.S. - Appreciate the notice sent out via e-mail about the system issues as well as the 'Platform Status Update' page....

Never got an email.

loonytim likes this

My rules are not working. I also have the hub and keypads set to make noise when arming and before a person disarms. The pads and the hub do not make noise when a sensor is triggered, warning to disarm. Cameras are also missing from the camera card. Huge failure by Lowes. I have been suggesting to my friends to wait on their purchases of iris or choose a different system. It is sad v1 worked better than v2.

I got the email, maybe those that didn't should check your SPAM folder.  It is not from the same address as other emails I received from the system in the past.

I have two Thermostats and both have always been on my Climate Card. My upstairs one's battery went low, I changed the batteries and it's now gone on the card.

It's still paired with iris and shows in devices and favorites. I can control it with the app which is iOS.

Any ideas?

Thank you!!!

I was going to post a status update around the recent problem with the IRIS servers but the thread seems to have disappeared!  Can anyone say where this thread went?

I am still missing 2 smartplugs and 2 thermostats on my dashboard.  

Would this be the time to try to call customer service?  Or are they swamped?

Thanks

Iris app is not showing devices in cards, it does show in device list and work ok.  I hope I don't have to remove and readd all devices.  I did get the email and it was in the junk folder.

I was going to post a status update around the recent problem with the IRIS servers but the thread seems to have disappeared! Can anyone say where this thread went?

Would this be the time to try to call customer service? Or are they swamped?

Thanks

There's never a good time to call CS. Lol. Every time I have ever called its done nothing but waste a lot of my time and end in frustrations lol.

Eh in email they sent around they said they would follow up when "stuff was put back together". I'd give it a bit longer myself.

cf392f2894d3551a4ebf0d9dca167519.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to post a status update around the recent problem with the IRIS servers but the thread seems to have disappeared!  Can anyone say where this thread went?

Would this be the time to try to call customer service?  Or are they swamped?

Thanks

This thread?

I have two Thermostats and both have always been on my Climate Card. My upstairs one's battery went low, I changed the batteries and it's now gone on the card.

It's still paired with iris and shows in devices and favorites. I can control it with the app which is iOS.

Any ideas?

Thank you!!!

Mine is gone is gone as well.  This is related to issue that started two days ago.  I would suggest you don't do anything at this point and let the Iris tech team work things out.

https://support.iris...EST-18-NOV-2016