V1 lamp module
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Anyone having any issues with the v1 lamp modules?  I had one completely quit working about a month ago, I unplugged, plugged it in, reset several time with absolutely. I success.  I didn't think much about because I have had that lamp module since the dawn of iris... but then today I am having issues with another lamp module... the same thing has happened... will not respond... I can't even use the button to turn the lamp on and off... anyone else having issues?

21 minutes ago, Isenberg said:

Anyone having any issues with the v1 lamp modules?  I had one completely quit working about a month ago, I unplugged, plugged it in, reset several time with absolutely. I success.  I didn't think much about because I have had that lamp module since the dawn of iris... but then today I am having issues with another lamp module... the same thing has happened... will not respond... I can't even use the button to turn the lamp on and off... anyone else having issues?

I don't have anything terribly meaningful to contribute to this one but among my V1 Smart Plug, and GE/Jasco Z-wave lamp modules, I haven't had issues with any of them.  On/Off and schedules are firing off normally.

This is with V.2.0.1.13 and latest Android app.

It is the V1 plug-in module. So, after writing this up.... I decided to plug in the one that had been sitting for a month, I reset it and now it works perfectly... of course it does, lol. I will let the other sit for a while and see if I can get it to pair back.