New Iris Pro Monitoring Email

14 posts in this topic

Just received an email stating that Pro monitoring isn't available in North Carolina "just yet" do to some regulations, but they are "working hard to change that". Also says there will be a special rate of $14.95... That actually sounds like a good value.

This almost makes it sound like it IS available somewhere now... Has anyone here received an email saying it is now available in their area?

I haven't received any emails about pro monitoring

Did everyone fill out the "Register now to get updates" form on their site,  or did these emails come automatically?

Yes, the email read:

We are reaching out to you personally because you have shown interest in our Professional Monitoring service through our website and we have determined that it is available in your area. 

Even though when I tried to sign up for it the site told me I couldn't get it in my area, although I'm in a suburb of a major city.

On 4/17/2017 at 0:02 PM, thegillion said:

I am using it in KY.

What part of KY, I am just outside Lexington and "There are no registered agencies who will dispatch emergency responders to this address through the Professional Monitoring system."

What part of KY, I am just outside Lexington and "There are no registered agencies who will dispatch emergency responders to this address through the Professional Monitoring system."

Nicholasville

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Dreu said:

I am Winchester,

Great town. Two generations back, my family hailed from the Vada/Primrose area, on the banks of the North Fork Ky River.

9 hours ago, Dreu said:

Another user received the same message even though he lives in a metro area where there are many first responders.  Apparently, it is a possible glitch which Iris is investigating.

5 hours ago, ZBMAN said:

Hey Dreu! I'm in Winchester too! Small world!

I was surprised to find how close thegillion is, but 2 of us in Winchester is small.  I am actually from West KY, but been here around 13 years.  Have you tried to get the live monitoring?