Notifications
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I have a iPhone 6 with latest software update. I do not receive notifications. 

I have notifications on the phone and within the iris app turned on. 

Has a fix been found for this issue?

Try logging out of the Iris app on that device then back on and see if it says it will start notifying you.  You can also check the menu button in the upper left of the Iris app then Settings->Profile->Push Notifications to see if your device is in the list and if so remove it from there before logging off and back on.  Or if the logoff/on doesn't work you could try uninstalling and re-installing the Iris app however that will clear any images, favorites, card layout changes you have made so I would do that as a last resort.

It will not let me remove my iPhone 6 from the device list. I did log out and back in. Still no notifications. I am testing by activating a scene that has the notification checked.

So I deleted the app...now my iPhone will not let me download the app again. Says unable to download at this time. GRRRRRR!

Hmmm... you're unable to download from Apple App Store? This doesn't make sense, can you attach a screenshot?

I closed all apps. Then deleted iris app. Restarted my phone. Went to app store searched for iris app. Had the cloud icon because I previously downloaded the app. Got the error message "unable to download at this time". Now when I go to app store it has "update" where the cloud icon was. 

app.png

Since you are seeing the update option it means the app is installed on your phone. You can verify this by going into "Settings" on your phone and then scroll down to your applications and look for Iris by Lowe's. Then go back to your main screen and find the app and delete it. After this is done go back to the App Store and reinstall the app.

That is the problem. I deleted the app from my phone. I believe for some reason the app store thinks the app is still on my phone. I believe my only option is to reset and restore from iCloud back up. The app should then re-appear

Go back into the App Store and then into updates. At the top of the list touch on where it says Purchases and then My Purchases. Scroll down the list and see if the Iris by Lowe's is included.