Keyfob
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Any one having issues with keyfobs, my are v1, today? Mine are sitting right here and they all keep going "away" and "home" over and over today. My away scene keeps running when my wife and I are right here. I have rebooted my hub and the problem still is happening. All fobs. Oh and batteries are good and signal is at 98% when they come back online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one having issues with keyfobs, my are v1, today? Mine are sitting right here and they all keep going "away" and "home" over and over today. My away scene keeps running when my wife and I are right here. I have rebooted my hub and the problem still is happening. All fobs. Oh and batteries are good and signal is at 98% when they come back online.

Have you rebooted youe hub ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Funny thing is now my daughter has left about 30 minutes ago, hers shows home and my wife shows away when she is sitting right here and no the fobs haven't been swapped.

Swap out batteries. Mine start going away randomly when batteries are below 50%

Edit: I know you said you checked them, but mine start acting goofy with plenty of battery left.

Ok, how old are the batteries? I know I keep coming back to this, but mine do literally the same thing when the battery going bad.

Just replaced them two weeks ago, 90% and last month on the other two.

I'd remove them and re-add them. If that doesn't work, call in and ask for help.