So far with version two point oh yeah
4 4

130 posts in this topic

The hinges are item # 752886 (Nickel 31/2'') 752887 (Oil Rubbed Bronze 3 1/2") 752888 (nickel 4") 752889 (Oil rubbed bronze 4")

My store also has the 4x10 and 4x12 Keen Smart Vent on it's shelf today.

Do they have the actual vent or just a "order now" card?   That seems to be the way they're going with some of the items.  My store had "order now" tags for some things and "get it at the register" for others.  Potentially confusing.

Do they have the actual vent or just a "order now" card?   That seems to be the way they're going with some of the items.  My store had "order now" tags for some things and "get it at the register" for others.  Potentially confusing.

My Lowe's has ALL the items stocked on the shelves. It's as if someone new is running the store.

Got the vent paired and you can open and close it from the app but nothing to open and close based on temp yet. There are Motion rules though.

what size vents did they have? I'm very interested in these for rooms that sit over our garage, and tend to get cooler in the winter time. 

Unfortunately, my store has some of the new hubs and keypads in boxes on the top shelves. The motion sensors are on the shelf, and the contact sensors have been sold out for a couple weeks now. I went looking for the vents the other day and struck out

Got a vent from my store yesterday. Going to try it out today. Frustrating I still haven't got my order from Keen though.

That's weird as my order from Keen has been shipped and should arrive today. I ordered 2 of the 4x12 vents for our Master Bedroom. I'm wondering why you wouldn't have received something yet from Keen stating yours has shipped as well. I do know that they are only shipping 4x10 and 4x12 at the moment.

I need to stop by my 2 Lowes stores today after work. Actually, I think I'll stop by 3 of them. I'd like to see what they have in Stock now at any of them, as I know the one by my house the other day all the shelves for IRIS stuff was bare except for Leak detector, Remote Siren, and 1 other product, otherwise the IRIS section was stripped of everything.

The hinges are item # 752886 (Nickel 31/2'') 752887 (Oil Rubbed Bronze 3 1/2") 752888 (nickel 4") 752889 (Oil rubbed bronze 4")

My store also has the 4x10 and 4x12 Keen Smart Vent on it's shelf today.

So, I went to enter in these SKU's and nothing. Anybody got a valid link to the above items? The Hinges that is. 

Okay, the fist thing that caught my eye was the IVEE Sleek #155528 and to my SHOCK it appears on LOWE's and they are still selling this model...at $199. I'm not sure if it would even sell at $19.99.  :wacko: