Scheduling The Alarm?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

Did they give any thought to schedule the alarm on the new platform?

Not yet, there isn't any type of scheduling in the new app yet  They said on another post, lots of new features will be in the app Nov-Dec.  Unless Lowe's chimes in, we will have to wait and see.

Hi everyone. Scenes will be available soon and they will allow you to configure actions such as setting your alarm status, controlling your lights or having your doors lock on a schedule. Scenes will be replacing the feature called 'Modes' in the First Gen of Iris, and will offer you multiple ways to customize how devices act in your home. We will have more information available about the ways Scenes will impact your Next Generation experience next week.

I have v1.3 now but when I go into my scene action for the vents the app crashes on my iPhone and iPad every time. So I can't see if I can now change the % closed. I set up the scene in v2. I'll keep trying

Follow on. I reinstalled the app and it isn't crashing now. You can now set % closed for vents as reported. I now have also set my alarm to deactivate each morning. Finally, and it works great. I do have to figure how to make sure that doesn't happen when we are away overnight, or on vacation.