Platform Update Scheduled for March 24th
6 6

50 posts in this topic

Really??? Give me break, I don't think this even deserves an answer.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes Really.

Given that users that have the V2 Hub don't use the website to access, control or monitor the V2 Service, why would they be visiting the site Before the outage ?

After or During the outage they might visit, but that's after the fact.

My system went off-line also at exactly 11 AM central but now it's back online and I can't tell any difference… How can you tell if there was an update?

My hub went down around that time too and still has not come back up.  Not that it was all that more functional before the update today.

My hub went down around that time too and still has not come back up.  Not that it was all that more functional before the update today.

I had to reboot my hub to get it going.  It might be an issue with bigger systems,   So far I have tested duration's and it has worked properly on 3 rules that I have tested.  One was a little wonky but it seems to be functioning fine now.  More to test but I am waiting on the app before investing too much effort.

Anyone else use an Orbit hose controller? I'm out of town and use mine to fill the water bucket for the chickens. It no worky after this update. Yeah, I'm in a bit of a panic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and will go check it for you.  I know that irrigation scheduling is coming with this update so things will change.  Give me about 10 minutes.

I have one and will go check it for you. I know that irrigation scheduling is coming with this update so things will change. Give me about 10 minutes.

Thanks Otto! I did a reset with my wifi switch attached to my hub, still no go. Shows the device is connected, but I'm not getting a report that it is turning on when I set the timer.

Anyone else use an Orbit hose controller? I'm out of town and use mine to fill the water bucket for the chickens. It no worky after this update. Yeah, I'm in a bit of a panic...

Thanks Otto! I did a reset with my wifi switch attached to my hub, still no go. Shows the device is connected, but I'm not getting a report that it is turning on when I set the timer.

It's working even thought the app doesn't show it.  I just opened mine up for 2 minutes and the app just set there but I did get a history entry and it did open.  The new app should report correctly.

It's working even thought the app doesn't show it. I just opened mine up for 2 minutes and the app just set there but I did get a history entry and it did open. The new app should report correctly.

Ok. Thanks for checking! I'm not getting a history entry either. Will give it a little time and see what happens.

Ok. Thanks for checking! I'm not getting a history entry either. Will give it a little time and see what happens.

I'd be willing to bet that if you are not getting a history entry, it's not working.  What is your hub firmware?

I hope your chickens are OK. This is exactly the kind of scenario that makes Iris's instability scary to me.

Thanks.  They will be ok for about two days, after that I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about it.

I hope your chickens are OK. This is exactly the kind of scenario that makes Iris's instability scary to me.

iPhone app won't let me login to Iris app yet still getting notifications about doors opening etc...

Was just going to ask about this.

Can't log into the Iris App (Android) either right now. also usable to log into account setup on website. (spinning circle only)