List of Unsupported Devices that Work with V2
7 7

58 posts in this topic

With the list of devices that work with V2 but unsupported growing, I thought it would be a good idea to have them listed all in one place for reference.  We will pin it here and keep it up to date for future reference

Aeon   Recessed Door Sensor (Model ZW089-A)
Aeon   Smart Energy Switch (DSC06106-ZWUS)
Aeon   Smart Switch Gen 2
Aeon    Water Sensor (Model DSB45-ZWUS)

Cree    Bulb 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 Dimmable LED (BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1C100)
Cree    Bulb 60W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) A19 Dimmable LED (BA19-08050OMF-12CE26-1C100)
Leaksmart   Leak Sensor
Leviton    5A Incandescent Light Switch (VRS05-1LZ Z-Wave)
Leviton    Dimmer Switch (DZMX1 Z-Wave)
Leviton    Dimmer Switch (VRI06-1LZ Z-Wave)
Leviton    Dimmer Switch (VRMX1-1LZ Z-Wave)
Leviton    Electrical Outlet (DZR15 Z-Wave)
Leviton    Electrical Outlet (VRR15-1LZ Z-Wave)
Leviton    Fan Switch (VRF01-1LZ Z-Wave)
Leviton    Light Switch (DZS15 Z-Wave)
Linear    Dimmer Switch (WD500Z Z-Wave)
Linear    Electrical Outlet (W015Z Z-Wave)
Linear    Light Switch (WS15Z Z-Wave)
Nanoleaf    Ivy LED Light Bulb
NYCE   Ceiling Occupancy/Motion Sensor (Model NCZ-3043)
SmartThings   Temperature/Humidity Sensor (Model 3310-S)

Everspring   Screw-In Lamp Module

Bosch   Pet-Immune Motion Sensor (ISW-ZPR1-WP13)

Bosch   Pet-Immune Motion Sensor (ISW-ZDL1-WP11G)

Ecolink   Contact Sensor (DW-ZWAVE2 Z-Wave)

Ecolink   Garage Door Tilt Sensor (TILT-ZWAVE2 Z-Wave)

Ecolink   Pet-Immune Motion Sensor (PIRZWAVE2 Z-Wave)

GoControl    Dimmer Switch (WD500Z-1 Z-Wave)    Dimmer   
GoControl    Garage Door Controller

Sengled    Element A19 LED Light Bulb
SmartThings    Multipurpose Sensor

Radio Thermostat    Thermostat (CT100)

Radio Thermostat    Thermostat (CT30)
Radio Thermostat    Thermostat (CT32)
Bali Blinds

Thank you for posting this. I can't seem to find a good list of confirmed incompatible devices. Is there such a link you might be able to post here?

I'm sketched out about being forced to "migrate" and would like to know if any of my current devices are going to just 'not work.' If so, then it's time for all of us to grab Burp Suite and develop our own hacked V1 setups...assuming the AlertMe code still works...

Edit: I did find this page: http://support.irisbylowes.com/link/portal/30143/30206/Article/653/Devices-Supported-on-Iris

It was a PITA to find tho...but answered my questions. FYI - middle finger goes to Lowe's for making us desert folk migrate in the kickoff of the HOT summer months :)

I'm sure this is discussed elsewhere but help me understand what it means to "work but not be supported."  Does this simply mean it won't be branded as a "Lowe's Iris" device but will otherwise work as expected?  This would imply that I can buy with confidence.  Or, is there something I should be concerned about if I buy one of these devices?

I'm sure this is discussed elsewhere but help me understand what it means to "work but not be supported."  Does this simply mean it won't be branded as a "Lowe's Iris" device but will otherwise work as expected?  This would imply that I can buy with confidence.  Or, is there something I should be concerned about if I buy one of these devices?

It means that it will pair and work as expected but since the device is not sold directly by Lowe's they will not support it. 

What scunnyngham means by "not support it" is that it will pair and work but if you need technical support with any issues related to an unsupported device the Iris tech support team would not be able to assist you. 

Not yet but there are new cameras coming.  Our current cameras should be full featured in one of the up coming releases as well.

Any intel. on the new cameras?  I see an option to pair and indoor/outdoor camera but I don't see one for sale.

does the Lowes Glass Break Sensor still work??    This is one the the most recent devices we added to our V1 system prior to the V2 release.

Edit, never mind, I see that it is on the link posted above.

Interesting tho, that my Kwikset lock set shows as not supported in V1 and it's worked fine for us.  Fortunately, I see it IS supported now in V2.

Edited by DogDazeII

does the Lowes Glass Break Sensor still work??    This is one the the most recent devices we added to our V1 system prior to the V2 release.

Edit, never mind, I see that it is on the link posted above.

Interesting tho, that my Kwikset lock set shows as not supported in V1 and it's worked fine for us.  Fortunately, I see it IS supported now in V2.

Yes, the Glass Break Sensors are supported.

Yes, the Glass Break Sensors are supported.

thank you...   & yes, that's one I've never quite really ever figured out how to test..  (functionally)  short of breaking some glass maybe.. 

So, assume that it will work IF ever needed..    -j

thank you...   & yes, that's one I've never quite really ever figured out how to test..  (functionally)  short of breaking some glass maybe.. 

So, assume that it will work IF ever needed..    -j

I have a glass break simulator ( this one https://adiglobal.us/Pages/Product.aspx?pid=CK-FG701&Category=1620)and have tested them thoroughly.  They work as they should.

Does this mean anything mentioned on the list will at least work? I have a Radio Thermostat (CT100) that I have tried pairing on the V2 hub and I can pair it but I do not get any options to use it.

No None of the Radio Thermostats will work with the v2 hub only the RT101 one works.

I have a rt50 and it says device unknown doesn't work.

That includes the CT-101-L Radio Thermostat that works fine with V2.  I have 3 of them.  

I can't find the original post mentioning compatibility with SmartThings. Any idea if it works with ST?

Not sure, this is an Iris forum.  You might jump on the SmartThings forum for this information.

Not sure, this is an Iris forum.  You might jump on the SmartThings forum for this information.

Yes. I was just looking over there and they were talking about modifying code, still troubles, etc.

Not something I want to try. Same for the irrigation controller. These are some of the most

expensive devices on my system. 

Looking to go to V2 in a couple of weeks and see how things go.