OUTAGE? Friday 5/27/2016
3 3

66 posts in this topic

I'm guessing that my thermostat still never fired the 8 AM rule for putting my AC temp up to 80* as my version 1 hub is still up and running and is reporting 3KWH of energy usage going on...   Only thing that draws that much in my house is either A.  The oven.  B. The Central Air.   C two space heaters being on...   Can't change the temp from here at work either.    Steamy...    and not just the weather outside today either.  

Something is definitely not coded right in this app.  I kept getting the same error message until I force closed the app.   Then it would log back in.   For anyone else stuck at the login screen try force closing out of the app, then relaunch.  

Hmm, thought they resolved this during mid-morning today so I decided to migrate on my day off.  Was right in the middle of it when I was having an especially hard time with a V1 contact sensor...then the whole account was acting up....and then I could no longer log in.  Glad it wasn't just me.

Having issues logging in again.......

Edit: It appears that when you login with Android with credentials after previously logging in, you'll get a "Hmm..something's wrong..." error.  But if you exit out, and get back into the app. it logs in fine......

You  have to be freaking kidding me. I have held off moving to V2 and now ANOTHER freaking system event. I guess I have about a month left of a stable working system.

I had planned on moving to V2 this week ...... but why should I put my system into this continued mess

I'm convinced this outage is partially dependant of the Dev's working on the backend in preparation for 1.10 which is due very soon.  My reasoning is that I have a mailbox sensor that has disconnected and reconnected multiple times daily for 7 months.  I also have a softener that has flapped, disconnecting and reconnecting within a minute sometimes as many as 15 to 20 times per day for 4 months.  These devices have been rock solid for over 24 hours and that's never happened. I've also had an occasional Z-Wave device fall of that required an air gap to restore and that's not happened either.  If this holds I will have a perfect rock solid system.

Now if we can just get the tilt sensor icon corrected to the proper orientation I'd be a happy camper.

Earlier today my GE outlet reconnected to my system for the first time in months... Problem is that it's been sitting on my kitchen counter for a week. Also, my garage door opened for no reason at 8:31 PM. Jim C