*Any* light bulbs with 99% reliability?
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Just reporting back in:  I've had the Sylvania Osram bulbs in my four porch lights for a few weeks now, no problems.  At first, I had one that didn't stayed paired, so I reset it, and no problems since.  I had exactly the same situation as woofboy--I happened to look at my receipt a few days after the purchase and realized that one of them had the different SKU.  I don't know if it's the one that I had to reset or not.  In any case, they're all working just fine now.  

Ha!  I jinxed it.  One has gone offline.  It's four feet beside another one.  I swear.

Just reporting back in:  I've had the Sylvania Osram bulbs in my four porch lights for a few weeks now, no problems.  At first, I had one that didn't stayed paired, so I reset it, and no problems since.  I had exactly the same situation as woofboy--I happened to look at my receipt a few days after the purchase and realized that one of them had the different SKU.  I don't know if it's the one that I had to reset or not.  In any case, they're all working just fine now.  

Ha! I jinxed it. One has gone offline. It's four feet beside another one. I swear.

Was it the one with the different SKU? What two kinds do you have?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure--I didn't notice that I had one with a different SKU until after I'd taken them all out of their packages.  It reconnected after I turned off power at the switch for a minute and turned it back on.  Not a big deal, I guess, but I'll be annoyed if this happens while I'm out of town.

Was it the one with the different SKU? What two kinds do you have?

I'm not sure--I didn't notice that I had one with a different SKU until after I'd taken them all out of their packages. It reconnected after I turned off power at the switch for a minute and turned it back on. Not a big deal, I guess, but I'll be annoyed if this happens while I'm out of town.

Yeah same thing happened to me right after when I'd installed the bulbs, but knock on wood they've been doing fine so far. I still have sine trouble making the rules work though.