Cropped & Stretched image after 1.11 (Now fixed 2 yrs later)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

The view on the camera card does have a little bit of the image clipped on each side.   It is a very slight amount. I think it has always been that way though.  Not 100% sure about that.

I thought I would capture an image of each to show the difference, but the screen grab image of the camera card screen does not show the slight amount that is clipped on the phone screen itself.

On the camera card screen on the left side I can just see the edge of the 4' wide shop door, but in video captured by the camera I can see about 1/3 of the door, about the same amount is clipped off on the other side as well.  No clipping on the top or bottom and it definitely is not stretched.  The screen grab I made of the camera card shows the same amount as the captured video, however.

The view on the camera card does have a little bit of the image clipped on each side.   It is a very slight amount. I think it has always been that way though.  Not 100% sure about that.

I thought I would capture an image of each to show the difference, but the screen grab image of the camera card screen does not show the slight amount that is clipped on the phone screen itself.

On the camera card screen on the left side I can just see the edge of the 4' wide shop door, but in video captured by the camera I can see about 1/3 of the door, about the same amount is clipped off on the other side as well.  No clipping on the top or bottom and it definitely is not stretched.  The screen grab I made of the camera card shows the same amount as the captured video, however.

It is only slightly cropped on iOS but severely cropped and stretched on Android.  Example below.

post-26-0-09713700-1468588767_thumb.png

post-26-0-40175900-1468588770_thumb.png

On my Android, the stills are completely stretched out - like it took a dump in resolution.  Happened after the last app. update.

Wonder if the resolution was lowered to minimize constant disconnections with the V1 cameras....which mine still happens daily.