I wish Iris would....
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I wish Iris would allow the rules for devices not yet owned be visible, just unselectable.

I would like to know what can be done with the potential devices via rules before I buy a product in case it does not have a rule I would need. 

For instance the orbit hose faucet did not have a simple one touch  on/off rule for a button to use as a backyard mister. 

I wish Iris would allow the rules for devices not yet owned be visible, just unselectable.

I would like to know what can be done with the potential devices via rules before I buy a product in case it does not have a rule I would need. 

For instance the orbit hose faucet did not have a simple one touch  on/off rule for a button to use as a backyard mister. 

It works that way now.  All rules that are available are visible. If you do not have a participating device that device will not be a choice and if you have no devices available for a rule it will be listed at the bottom of the rule page. In the screenshot below I do not have any CO detectors.

post-8-0-36695300-1468696494_thumb.png