Camera Integration
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Wondering what the possibility of a BLINK CCTV integration with IRIS is....  Any thoughts??

Looking like they have a functioning integration with SmartThings

https://community.smartthings.com/t/release-approved-blink-camera-motion-sensor-device-handler-with-live-video-streaming-integration-with-smartthings-shm-temperature-signals-and-push-notifications/40535

I am wondering about this same thing...let me know if anyone tests "Blink," or the "Ring" doorbell camera, and whether you have tested it on the basic or the premium plan.

Thanks

I have the Ring Video Doorbell Pro "paired" (cloud to cloud account access) with SmartThings which gives you access to the motion detector however the camera is not accessable via SmartThings.  The Ring will not pair with Iris at all.  I still love the Ring even though it doesn't work with Iris as I just use their app which works perfectly most of the time.

I haven't tried a Blink camera yet because they haven't had an IR version available yet so from what I can tell a brink LED will come on giving away the cameras presence (which in some cases may be good because it may scare someone away but in other cases will likely just get the camera destroyed).  They are supposedly working on an IR version though.  If anyone has one let me know what you think of it.