Thermostat stuck at 80 degrees

3 posts in this topic

I have the Honeywell thermostat, and it's been rock-solid for over a year. It was one of the last things I manually migrated to V2 a few months ago, and I didn't notice any issues until last week. Whenever I bring up the V2 app, it shows the current temp accurately, but the thermostat set-point is always 80 degrees. If I change the temp within the app, it then reflects the correct set-point, but once I close and reopen, it reverts back to 80 degrees. The actual thermostat always has the correct set-point, so there seems to be some sort of problem within the app. I don't currently have a schedule setup, it's on HOLD, and the mode is COOL. I've tried changing modes on the thermostat, and I tried resetting everything --- nothing helps. The only thing I haven't tried is deleting and re-pairing, but I thought I would check if anyone had any suggestions before I take that step.

I had that happen with a CT-101. Customer Support found a rogue schedule setting for 80. They could see it on their end, but I couldn't on mine. Deleting it on their end solved the problem for me.