Can't set temp with Cool on away scene, it always shows 78
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I tried to set up an away scene that puts the thermostat on hold, since there is no other way to do it apparently  Which is pretty stupid in of itself,  Why can't I set a temp and leave the schedule on.   That is not the issue here, however, in this case I want to hold the schedule.  Once I get the additional options I set my mode to Cool.  Once I set the mode to cool I can not change the temp no matter what I set it to it stays at 78.

The ability to modify temperature that holds that temp at a specific point seems to be buggy in different ways.

Mine lets me set temps in "Auto" but when I return it does not leave "Auto" until the next regularly scheduled change within the schedule for the thermostat.

It seems like Iris can't understand what we want the settings to be at different points. I brought this up with the he diagnostics team over a month ago and go a half hearted, "meh, we will turn it over to the developers" meanwhile I changed thermostats from the Radio CT-101 to the GoControl and it acts the same.