Camera Settings don't work
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I switched all of my cameras back onto IRIS this weekend.  It seemed like settings changes were not working so I decided to flip them all 180 and sure enough the changes 'stick' in the app, but don't change the camera.  They are all on WiFi, and work well on iSpy.

I have 5 cameras. Since changing to V2 only one works. I go through the set up get them on wifi put them up and within the hour they loose there settings. I am down to 3 now..inside only still only one works. The working one is not the closest. The others are closer to the wifi. One is within 10 ft. I actually thought it might be something wrong with the cameras so I bought a new one. It still doesn't work. Looses setings within an hour or so...tech support is NO help....Help

My cameras are still flipping upside down and back.  It seems like it is remembering all the times I toggled the rotate 180 button.  My advice is to wait 24 hours after you make a change until IRIS fixes it. I could see this bug really annoying people, I just think it's kind of funny.