Iris web portal V1.3.1 SHUTDOWN
16 16

712 posts in this topic

Thanks for providing this service, and the effort to keep it working!

I too, have used the diag pages.  I also like the logging mechanism...  I can actually tell when my heat comes on.

Curiously, it rarely seems to be able to log for more than overnight.  Could that be my internet connection or what?

OK, so I'm hanging on 'til the end, but I noticed today that the IWP can't seem to log in. 

I've still been logging temps with my old V1 contact sensors.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to port them over to my Hubitat fairly soon, since they have been beta testing them already.

There is one thing I regret I didn't do and that was go to the web portal all devices page and snag a copy of the list of all my devices along with what version firmware they had installed. That might have proved handy in the future trying to figure out what one motion sensor worked and another didn't if they were running different versions of firmware plus it would have been handy to have that list saved as a CSV file and used it to create a spreadsheet of all my devices with details about them.

2 hours ago, sparc said:

There is one thing I regret I didn't do and that was go to the web portal all devices page and snag a copy of the list of all my devices along with what version firmware they had installed. That might have proved handy in the future trying to figure out what one motion sensor worked and another didn't if they were running different versions of firmware plus it would have been handy to have that list saved as a CSV file and used it to create a spreadsheet of all my devices with details about them.

I copied all the info from the portal into google docs awhile back and it has come in very handy while migrating between multiple systems.

You can buy a Z-Wave Toolbox, park it on your network, and it an generate a map for you.

Not an inexpensive option but it's there just the same.

Hopefully Arcus will include this capability if possible.