Iris web portal V1.3.1
14 14

692 posts in this topic

Gill: Thank you for this on-going work. It keeps getting better and better. When I need quick information about my system, I find myself turning to your web access on my phone rather than the app itself for many answers. When I'm at my  laptop, the larger view and ability to sort many pages is particularly helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, Whyris said:

 

I'm not sure why this should be browser dependent, but I did try Chrome in incognito mode, and still no history on motion sensors.

 

I also noticed that on the individual devices, the history icon (little book) shows "No History Found" for the motion sensors, while there is history data for the contact sensors.

Same here, no history for about 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sparc said:

Same here, no history for about 2 weeks.

 

7 hours ago, pavalov said:

Gill: Thank you for this on-going work. It keeps getting better and better. When I need quick information about my system, I find myself turning to your web access on my phone rather than the app itself for many answers. When I'm at my  laptop, the larger view and ability to sort many pages is particularly helpful.

 

You guys are seeing v1.0.13 right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one of my dimmable bulbs bulbs listed as favorite and it shows up on the favorites as it should.  The slider is way below the item in the favorites.  On the switches page it is pretty much directly under it.  Although each bulb is shifted slightly up from all other devices.  FYI

WebPortal Pic.png

WebPortal Pic2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Terminal said:

I have one of my dimmable bulbs bulbs listed as favorite and it shows up on the favorites as it should.  The slider is way below the item in the favorites.  On the switches page it is pretty much directly under it.  Although each bulb is shifted slightly up from all other devices.  FYI

WebPortal Pic.png

WebPortal Pic2.png

 

What model is the light ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:38 AM, thegillion said:

 

You guys are seeing v1.0.13 right ?

Yes, v1.0.13
History does not work for me anywhere.
The only history I can see is those 50 lines on the homepage.

Sort by temp works for me on the Temperature page and on the All Devices page
sorting on any column seems to work fine. That's using IE11 running on Win8.1

My cameras have never loaded up when I first go to the cameras page or the homepage. I have
to click on the placeholder to open it up full screen (but its not full screen, just larger), then back up
to the cameras page and then the camera image will be displayed. If I leave the page and come
back same thing happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thegillion said:

I am playing around with charts its on the powerlevel page 

Tried the chart. I'm assuming it's on a kW scale? It's not working quite right for me yet. I ramped up from 375 watts to 1650 and back down over about 5 minutes, but didn't get more than a dot on the chart until after I ramped down. Then, I got a roughly diagonal line from 1kW down below 0, which then curved back up to 0 a few minutes later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the great work on the portal the gillion. I did have a questions about smart vents. I sued to be able to see them in the portal, but now I can't find them. It was the only way I could see the battery levels, as they don't show in the app at all. I guess I could add them to the favorites and they would show up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see you have the chart set to graph up to three power histories at once. I'm guessing
that's the limit of the graph or you did that to keep the chart from being too cluttered.

Is it possible to build a similar chart for temperatures ?

What about signal levels. It might help to see interferences or track drop-outs but I assume we
would have to keep their browser open to that page. Would that page have to be in the foreground
or could I have that browser session open but minimized to the task bar and be doing something else?

Don't know if you worked on the history but I am seeing history on some sensors now but not for switches
or other devices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ade194 said:

Thanks for the great work on the portal the gillion. I did have a questions about smart vents. I sued to be able to see them in the portal, but now I can't find them. It was the only way I could see the battery levels, as they don't show in the app at all. I guess I could add them to the favorites and they would show up?

 

I do not have any smart vents to test so I can not add them to the portal.

12 minutes ago, sparc said:

I see you have the chart set to graph up to three power histories at once. I'm guessing
that's the limit of the graph or you did that to keep the chart from being too cluttered.

Is it possible to build a similar chart for temperatures ?

What about signal levels. It might help to see interferences or track drop-outs but I assume we
would have to keep their browser open to that page. Would that page have to be in the foreground
or could I have that browser session open but minimized to the task bar and be doing something else?

Don't know if you worked on the history but I am seeing history on some sensors now but not for switches
or other devices.

 

I do plan on adding temp graph to this. You can just leave the portal open in a new tab or minimized window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a thought, what about a column under All Devices for a firmware version.  i.e. I have a smartplug that is sitting on "devota:currentVersion":"20015010"  (it is new) and one of my older ones "devota:currentVersion":"20085010"   I am sure that is for the V2 SmartPlugs only but it is a start and I can help get a field list together for the other devices that I own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, accessdenied79 said:

Just a thought, what about a column under All Devices for a firmware version.  i.e. I have a smartplug that is sitting on "devota:currentVersion":"20015010"  (it is new) and one of my older ones "devota:currentVersion":"20085010"   I am sure that is for the V2 SmartPlugs only but it is a start and I can help get a field list together for the other devices that I own.

This would be extremely helpful in trouble shooting problems that might be related to device firmware.  Is there a similar field for v1 smart plugs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, accessdenied79 said:

Just a thought, what about a column under All Devices for a firmware version.  i.e. I have a smartplug that is sitting on "devota:currentVersion":"20015010"  (it is new) and one of my older ones "devota:currentVersion":"20085010"   I am sure that is for the V2 SmartPlugs only but it is a start and I can help get a field list together for the other devices that I own.

 

 

21 minutes ago, Otto Mation said:

This would be extremely helpful in trouble shooting problems that might be related to device firmware.  Is there a similar field for v1 smart plugs?

Added :) Just click check for updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, accessdenied79 said:

I don't see it and I have tried two computers and clicked the check for updates, even forced a refresh.  Should it show up on the all devices page?

Yes,  Troubleshooting > All Devices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the added column for firmware. Many are NA. Is this because
they don't report what firmware they have or some other reason.

On the temperature page I think you need to change the label, it still says Power Usage.

Also, there are many devices in the graphs that do not report temperature such as smoke
detectors and cameras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
14 14