Iris web portal V1.3.1
14 14

690 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2017 at 9:57 AM, c379776 said:

Any progress?  IRIS has really dropped the ball on this product.

I have had a hose timer for a while and I keep playing with it, but it's never been reliable enough to actually use.

Great work Gillion!  Up until 3 days ago I had not checked on this forum for a year or so.  I was debating on switching all of my compatible devices to SmartThings and starting over with my build out.  I have to say you have changed my mind.  Your IrisWebPortal is the single thing that has changed my mind.  I am still figuring it out and look forward to catching up on all the threads.  I just finished reading this one and I am pumped.  Thanks for the hard work.  I will be donating to the cause for sure!

John is there something you can change about how the side menu is displayed.

For me, using either IE11 or Chrome, the side menu does not stay visible unless I have the browser window at about 75% of the screen width or greater. On a 32" monitor that is loads of wasted space. I have so much white space between element displayed on the page its not funny. I can't resize the window down to half the screen width (about 13.5") and be doing something else like email or another browser session and still see the web portal.

Don't know if this is the default behavior or something you set. Does anyone else see this?

The attached snips are the full width of my monitor. If you look close at the difference between the first one(with menu) and the second(no menu), the web portal browser window it is only slightly wider but that is the point where the side menu appears and stays visible. Anything less than that and it's hidden. The monitor measures 30"w x 15.5"H, 32" diagonally.

webportal2.png

webportal3.png

Coming way late to this thread, sorry if I missed an answer in the 28 pages ;-0

i tried logging in on an iPad, first to the IRIS Server url and then the portal. The IRIS Setver login yields a blank page and the Poral page has a login upper right that leads to the same  ITIS Server login? I’m not sure how to login - thanks for the help!

Bret

19 minutes ago, MaverickNH said:

i tried logging in on an iPad, first to the IRIS Server url and then the portal. The IRIS Setver login yields a blank page and the Poral page has a login upper right that leads to the same  ITIS Server login? I’m not sure how to login - thanks for the help!

Bret

Yes it the Iris server and you use the same username and password

On 12/24/2017 at 3:38 PM, MaverickNH said:

Bret

Look in the FAQ and the username you need is your email and the password is the same.