Anyone else having issues around 4 pm Eastern?
3 3

197 posts in this topic

I called Customer Service earlier this afternoon.  There was NO wait.  The woman I spoke to was incredible.  She indicated that only about 5% of customers had a problem.  She walked me through removing and re-adding my 2 thermostats.  All is good now. She indicated that they had just finished up their fixes and my call was well timed (in terms of being able to re-add devices).  She confirmed that everything is stored with them and not saved locally.  I have to say this is the second (or third) time that I've ever called customer service and they've gotten everything straightened out in short order.  For whatever it's worth, I've had very good experiences with customer service.  Hopefully, we'll get back on an uneventful, even keel...

Today around noon CST, I had problems setting my alarm, The V1 keypad didn't want to do anything, I tried a few times to set the alarm and nothing, it was like the keypad went crazy and didn't want to do anything. Then I tried with the iOS app, it started with no problems, but I when I press alarm on the main menu it did nothing. Nothing showed off line. It took a few times, after 3 times I was able to set the alarm with the app.

None of my schedules are able to be seen on the iOS app for rules, the lights and switches schedules are blank, and so is the water heater schedule.  I can see the schedules on android but I get a popup error every time I try to open the rules area.  Mine is still hosed as far as scheduling goes (old schedules are still firing) and noticed a scene didn't fire when I left the house this morning.  They really need to have a way we can back up our crap when we get it set the way we want it.  I have way too many rules and devices to remember what was what, especially since this is twice this year they have had an "accident".

There are still a small number of customers with one off issues (devices not showing, schedules not able to be changed / added, alarms not being able to be set,  rules not being able to be seen/edited). We are investigating these on a case by case basis, so if you still have an issue related to this, the best route to get it documented and addressed is through our support team at 855-469-4747.

Anyone see this?  I was just looking at the temps in my climate card and I notice I have two entries that are blank and show -1degree.  The entries don't appear to be tied to any device, and I don't see any missing devices.  So it's not a big deal I just wondered if it's just me.

Usually I would suggest that you try disabling the skill in the Alexa app and making sure all of the objects disappear then re-enable it, however now I'm not as sure maybe you should contact support first in case the issue was related to all the rest of these issues.

Just spoke to support about not seeing my schedules and not able to add any schedules. They don't seem to have a handle on this. Just told me to wait 24 hours and hopefully they would come back. Otherwise they said I would have to delete my devices, add them back, and recreate all my schedules. If I have to do that I'm moving to Smartthings. Support did give me 2 months credit on my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are still a small number of customers with one off issues (devices not showing, schedules not able to be changed / added, alarms not being able to be set,  rules not being able to be seen/edited). We are investigating these on a case by case basis, so if you still have an issue related to this, the best route to get it documented and addressed is through our support team at 855-469-4747.

Well, when I called in about 2 hours ago to report that my schedule was missing, I was told to just wait and it would be fixed with no ETR. On a case by case basis, I would expect some actual support other than "just wait, it'll work eventually".

I seriously would like to know what other systems are out there where I won't have to replace all of my hardware - mainly smoke and smoke/CO alarms.

I want a system that I can count on. This v2 Iris is crap so far. Not near the features of v1.

Yep, mine are all back as well.

One too. Although I had one that restored with additional schedules that weren't there previously. I deleted those extras and now everything appears to be normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here, yippee I have schedules again.

Yep, me too. Not just my original schedule either.  Every attempt I had made to reschedule my evening lighting scene reappeared, so that I had 4 different "On" times -- and 4 different notifications -- of the same scene. Not hard to delete the imposters, though.

Gotta say, earlier notice of problems would be a very good thing so that we don't go mucking about when it's a server issue.