New iOS app update fixes iPhone 7 issue
2 2

12 posts in this topic

The update (either firmware or app) has solved a major headache for me as well.  Ever since we left daylight savings time, my camera time stamps have been an hour off on my iOS device. The time stamps now show the correct time.

My iPhone 7 is now recognized by the App and I am receiving push notifications.

Thank you IRIS!!!!

It was not just the iPhone 7.  My iPhone 6 was not recognized for quite a while.  It now is.  The sense that I have is that this update may have fixed a number of pesky problems.  I was told by a Lowe's helpdesk person that the Lowe's programmers and Apple were in some significant discussions.  As I recall, some of these problems occurred when Apple updated iOS.  Based on my personal experience the timing may will explain some or all of my issues.

I can't find anything on it but articles (several) that say this: "Update: As expected, Apple did not announce an iPhone 7 Pro at it's September event. Just the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus were unveiled and most of the below rumours match up with the latter model so the iPhone 7 Pro is effectively dead. Check out the iPhone 7 Plus and look forward to the iPhone 8."