awful Iris end caps/displays.
2 2

14 posts in this topic

We have to let Lowes know how bad it looks at the store level. So if you have a bad Iris end cap or display post it here.

Here is a store in Lexington KY this looks like a return bin got put on a wall.

post-4323-0-66309100-1483735832_thumb.jpg

622, 2429,2258, 3168,1571,1034.... all Iris endcaps which are fully empty, trashed (like the original photo), or full of other vendor's products (like nest, GE, keen, amazon, etc) i shop those stores on a weekly basis, every week picking up parts and supplies for my job. it makes me cry.

Looks like they have halo smoke detector tags hanging up there so you can buy one. Mine has had them out for weeks now and I take one up to the checkout every time I'm in and they never have them. They say they'll take them off the shelf but they never do. Give it a try it's comical. I do and laugh the whole time they are trying to hunt it down. Then they look it up and can't find any in any stores. They have no clue. Okay one time they called back to electrical even to have them look. Another time they called another store to ask. I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't pull the tags untill they get them in.

I have to give Lowes some credit!  I went this morning to get a photo of what has been an abysmal display for their Iris system...  BUT...  They are in the process of updating it.  The inventory side of things is still a bit off, and there are plenty of pre-opened packages, but they have some of the newer features showcased and a new display.   I guess that's some progress.  

Lowes 0716 is always somewhat low on stock, and while they don't usually have torn up boxes on the display, I generally have to dig to the back of the shelf to find one that isn't a return.

I personally believe these are not the type of items Lowes should be putting back on the shelves after being returned without some sort of discount.  It's hard to say whether or not something was returned due to user error, incompatibility, or malfunction and I won't take the chance by buying any home automation gadget that's already been opened (particularly since some things have to be reset before repairing).

d4dd3736a02d727a8e020d024fb5bf58.jpg
67e282bcbeb5ea698d56ce28ffe2a632.jpg

I was looking around store #2530 and could find any Iris devices but this one Hub in the fan section then went to ask an employee if they carry Iris devices they say they do not and it is a ship to store only

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk