Banned?
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Anyone else getting a banned screen when you try to login?  I use firefox and it wouldn't let me in and I finally used chrome to get in to the site after gillion said he wasn't having the issue.  Wait if others are getting the banned message they wouldn't be seeing this one, lol.  Any who thought I would bring up the strangeness with trying to get into the site. 

I have it too but thought it was because of my work proxy. Your the first person to mention this. I'll have to look into this then.

Oh and I get this when I use chrome but I didn't tried other browsers.

Yeah my firefox started working again also.  I did have my proxy turned on to my QNAP device and when I turned that off it let me in.  Not sure why connecting through a proxy server on my local LAN would cause it, but I was starting to wonder if someone hacked my account for some reason and pissed off some admins, lol.

Yeah my firefox started working again also.  I did have my proxy turned on to my QNAP device and when I turned that off it let me in.  Not sure why connecting through a proxy server on my local LAN would cause it, but I was starting to wonder if someone hacked my account for some reason and pissed off some admins, lol.

Well you are accessdenied. hehe. :)

2 hours ago, accessdenied79 said:

Lol, if you only knew now long my password is and wicked the combo is. My co-worker saw it in a script one day and said what the heck is this. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the last 10 digits of Pi as my password. :-)