Can you tell which code unlocked kwikset?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I currently have a kevo which I love.  I wish it was compatible with iris though. With kevo I can tell who locked the door and unlocked it. Can you tell which user or  code unlocked kwikset compatible iris locks?  I life that the iris ones you can set to lock after 30 seconds so I guess that being able to tell who locked is not to important but what about unlock?

Thanks

Jay

33 minutes ago, floored said:

I went ahead and bought the 910. Im not seeing it show who unlicked it , just that it was unlocked. I am still looking for a setting or something though

It should say in the history if it was unlocked with a code, but I think the locks still have some issues.  When I got home this afternoon I came in through the door with a Kwickset and unlocked it but I can not find it listed in the history.  I did mess up the code the first time and had to do it again, so maybe that is why it didn't show up.   I just went out and locked and came back in through that door and it showed it was unlocked and by my code.

I am relatively new to iris, I've been using it for lights for a year but new to everything else. .. either I am way to tired oto have realized this or it wasn't showing up. Either way it is now.

Thanks again and sorry for being a noob