Swapping Between Accounts Favorites Mess Up

12 posts in this topic

When swapping between my paid account and my free account (rental house) in the Iris app, my favorites keep getting messed up when switching over to the paid account again.  I have, in the past few weeks, have had to rebuild the order four times.

Use two fingers and swipe to the left as show

.Screenshot_20170119-103553.png

Then you will get this

Screenshot_20170119-103618.png

Click Reset All Settings and Preferences (This will effect background and device images and also login tokens) 

14 minutes ago, Terk said:

What OS are you running?  In the iOS app on 10.2 two fingers to the left in the app act the same as tapping the history, it just opens the history page.

I am running android but this does work on iOS it just takes some time to get it right. Also, it does have to be the history as long as the app is on the dashboard/home screen

I just enabled the Zoom accessibility feature on my iPhone to test multi-finger commands and that isn't working either so I think it is an issue with my phone at the moment.  Thanks.

I rebooted my phone and multi-finger commands are working again but I still haven't been able to get this to work, not a big deal I don't see anything in there that I would want to play with anyway.  Although there have been a few times where that delete login token option would have been useful.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, thegillion said:

Use two fingers and swipe to the left as show

.Screenshot_20170119-103553.png

Then you will get this

Screenshot_20170119-103618.png

Click Reset All Settings and Preferences (This will effect background and device images and also login tokens) 

Strange, mine comes up with a white screen that says "Debug Info" at the top and

Dev Platform URL:

App Version 1.15.1

Build Version 1

Hub ID: ___-___

Email

session began.

1 hour ago, accessdenied79 said:

Strange, mine comes up with a white screen that says "Debug Info" at the top and

Dev Platform URL:

App Version 1.15.1

Build Version 1

Hub ID: ___-___

Email

session began.

This is the same thing I see when I do the 2 finger swipe (Not that I need to get to the dev menu, I was just curious)

I see they still haven't fixed this in the newest app update. I had all my favorites set the way I wanted them (order) and today it just decided to put them in the order it wanted them, again! No one else ever see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk