Iris Version 2.1 is Available for iOS and Android

51 posts in this topic

Title says it all.

Edit:

*For Those of you having iOS app crashes*

Change your time format from 24 hour format to 12 hour format until a fix is released.  This should clear things up in the meantime. 

Yep, but what was weird is it wasn't the normal update process.  First it made me update to v1.16 twice and then to v2.1.

Edit:  After playing with the app for a while I found that it seemed bit buggy.  It would freeze., cards would come up blank along with other issues.  I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it works much better!

My update was normal.  So other than making the dashboard look a little different not much as changed than I can see.  No new rules, at least none that I would like to see.

Well they did finally get rid of the energy card.

26 minutes ago, Terminal said:

My update was normal.  So other than making the dashboard look a little different not much as changed than I can see.  No new rules, at least none that I would like to see.

Well they did finally get rid of the energy card.

My hub shows new ver. but I see no change-energy still says coming. any suggestions?

I like what I see so far. Not a lot has changed but it just looks a little cleaner.
Seems like the little status icons on the dashboard update immediately when changes occur like lights turning on, doors opening, etc...
There used to be an indicator on the doors and locks card that said something like "all doors closed and locked". I do kinda miss that for some reason.
Looks like now the absence of info on the card means everything is closed and locked. Small icons appear that show you if anything is open or unlocked.
Same with the lights and switches card. I seem to remember something that said "all lights off", which doesn't appear now.
For some reason I prefer a visual that confirms "all is well" as opposed to just "not seeing that anything is wrong"... if that makes sense...

Not sure if this is new, or if I previously missed it, but you can now turn on and off sounds for security, smoke, and leaks independently.
This means I can set it so that a siren does not go off and wake up the entire house if there is dripping pipe under the sink!!!

Was going to report I could not delete or edit rules.  I then shut down the app and reopened and now I can.  So it is still a little buggy I guess.

Other than the starting page I see no difference, pretty disappointing.

Just installed the update a few minutes ago, so far so good.

Right off the biggest (no pun intended) change I see is the font size
is increased and so much easier to read, a big thank you for that.

I don't care if nothing else changed this was #1 for me.

I noticed it has something to do with the favorites bar. If I quickly switch to another account that doesn't have favorites it stays running. As soon as I click my house it crashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, accessdenied79 said:

iPhone 7+ 10.3.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok.  I thought I might be able to try duplicating it.  It seems fine on 6S with 10.2.1.  I will try again after updating to 10.3.1

I don't have access to a 7+, but I will try on a 6+ also.

Edited by rdisom
ETA: Also working on iPod 5 with 9.3.5

Could it be iOs issue?  I'm updating my phone right now.

It crashes when loading the favorites, right?  So you cannot access the app at all?  Or just crashes when trying to access a device through the favorites bar?