Another Push for Editable Lists
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I posted the below entry into the IRIS Community blog in January (https://community.irisbylowes.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Make-All-app-lists-editable-like-the-quot-Lights-amp-Switches/idi-p/355)

It is still listed as "New", meaning it has not been accepted for investigation.  It has 12 "Kudos", and I am asking members here to go increase that number if this issue is important to you. Why? Suggestions don't seem to get IRIS blog staff's attention unless they reach "critical mass."

Principally, I'm requesting that an "Edit" button be made available in more of the lists in the app. On the Lights & Switches card, I can drag the devices into the order I want them to be. That feature is missing from most other lists in the app. The worst one is the list of Temp Sensors in the Climate card. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to their order.  If, like me, you have contact and motion sensors in general use, then you have a lot of Temp-reporting devices in your list. I'd love to be able to group them. Same goes for the Total Devices List and the Camera card.

If this is important to you too, please go to the blog page and "Kudo" the post -- suggestions don't seem to get the attention of the IRIS folks until there are at least 20+ votes.

Thanks for your help!