temperature graph with V2 hub?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

with the V1 hub, we could see graphs of temperature over time for certain device types.

I have not yet discovered where that functionality exists with the V2 hub.

Has anyone?

thanks in advance.

Yes, I know about thegillion portal, thanks.

The ability to graph over weeks or more (don't recall specifically anymore) was a feature that was very useful on occasion.  Too bad we lost it with V2.

I recently put some spare door contacts inside my refrigerator and freezer.  I get alerts if the temperature rises above a certain temperature, but I was hoping I could determine, for instance, that my freezer was going through a periodic defrost cycle, and not just failing to keep a freezing temperature due to a malfunction.  No longer possible to do anymore with Iris.

Iris_by_Lowes, why did you take that away????

Yes, I know about thegillion portal, thanks.
The ability to graph over weeks or more (don't recall specifically anymore) was a feature that was very useful on occasion.  Too bad we lost it with V2.
I recently put some spare door contacts inside my refrigerator and freezer.  I get alerts if the temperature rises above a certain temperature, but I was hoping I could determine, for instance, that my freezer was going through a periodic defrost cycle, and not just failing to keep a freezing temperature due to a malfunction.  No longer possible to do anymore with Iris.
Iris_by_Lowes, why did you take that away????

Same thing here. I had a contact sensor in my fridge to monitor the temperature. Well fridge died over night and wasn't aware of it. Just found out when went in the fridge and everything was hot

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, synack said:

I recently put some spare door contacts inside my refrigerator and freezer.  I get alerts if the temperature rises above a certain temperature,

2 hours ago, Thevolget said:

Same thing here. I had a contact sensor in my fridge to monitor the temperature. Well fridge died over night and wasn't aware of it. Just found out when went in the fridge and everything was hot

So the system failed to send you a notification of the temperature increase?

I have the same rules set-up for my freezers (If the temp gets above 20 degrees, notify me). Last week it saved me from losing a freezer full of food. One of my kids knocked the garage freezer's plug out of the wall. IRIS sent me an email once the temp elevated to 20.