Scenes-Lights off then on
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Twice now I have light bulbs (osram b19) turn off with a scene and then turn right back on. They have been working fine just noticed this twice since the last platform update. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open the app, press the "night" scene, everything turns off, and comes right back on. I have only have seen this twice now. I thought it was a fluke but I have a scene that turns off my four garage bulbs when my garage contact sensor closes on the door, they dimmed down to off, and one turned right back on. Just figured I would bring it up since this is the second time.

Open the app, press the "night" scene, everything turns off, and comes right back on. I have only have seen this twice now. I thought it was a fluke but I have a scene that turns off my four garage bulbs when my garage contact sensor closes on the door, they dimmed down to off, and one turned right back on. Just figured I would bring it up since this is the second time.

I've had my OSRAM light strip behind my TV do that a few times. I didn't think anything of it. Glad I'm not the only one.