Irrigation controller schedule not working

7 posts in this topic

The schedule function seems to have stopped working. I can manually start the watering ok. I have tired various different schedules, but nothing happens at the scheduled time. Not sure when this started, as I didn't have the schedule turned on for a few months in the winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, ade194 said:

The schedule function seems to have stopped working. I can manually start the watering ok. I have tired various different schedules, but nothing happens at the scheduled time. Not sure when this started, as I didn't have the schedule turned on for a few months in the winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had the problem several times, my solution is to power down the irrigation controller. after which schedules work fine.

I recently tripped the main breaker in my house which caused the scheduling function on my irrigation controller to stop working.  The only way I found to restore this was to force remove the controller from the app and do a factory reset.  Then I had to re-paired the controller to the hub, setup my zone watering durations and recreate the schedules.  Everything is now working again.

My schedules are working with only a mildly irritating bug.  I am using a interval schedule and it always shows it is going to run the day after it actually runs. Then after the run time that it said it was going to run, which it didn't, it changes again to a day past the time it will actually run again.

it does run though, so I consider that a win..