Maintenance notice from Iris
1 1

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Smitho said:

Looks like nothing major...

My thoughts as well.  Only thing I see different for me is the thermostat display is s bit nicer.  Still not getting 24 hours of history in the app, with the basic plan, nor do the hose controller bugs appear to be fixed.  It's only been year though.

4 hours ago, Terminal said:

My thoughts as well.  Only thing I see different for me is the thermostat display is s bit nicer.  Still not getting 24 hours of history in the app, with the basic plan, nor do the hose controller bugs appear to be fixed.  It's only been year though.

They added a setting to record for 5 minutes if the alarm goes off.  If you're on the basic plan can you see if this feature works for you?   I'm guessing it won't,  but that has been discussed with the support team.  

6 hours ago, Terminal said:

Only thing I see different for me is the thermostat display is s bit nicer.  

Looks strikingly similar to the Nest interface, hmm..

1 hour ago, scunny said:

Anyone on the Android side received the app update?

Mine said it updated and I see the change in the thermostat display, but I'm not seeing the new Smoke & CO Settings on Android.

Android Alarms.png       iOS Alarms.png

On 8/2/2017 at 7:10 PM, scunny said:

Looks strikingly similar to the Nest interface, hmm..

Cool. Anyone have a screenshot to share?
I got rid of my iris compatible t-tstat a while back, so I can't see the changes.

On 8/1/2017 at 3:12 PM, Terk said:

My hub is at .032 now as well and my default sensor for reporting temperature didn't change this time however that has changed on its own many times in the past.

My default sensor for reporting temperature hadn't changed the day of the update but today when I looked it had changed to the window sensor it has a tenancy to change to, this scews my temp reading since that sensor is in direct sunlight.  I have noticed my hub reboot a few times since the update even though the firmware hasn't changed and is still at .032.

All of my GE Link Bulbs went offline yesterday over an eight hour period.  They were causing all kinds of havoc on my zigbee network so I removed them all.  I can't remember the last time that all of them went offline in the same day so I would say something is in the wind again. 

Strange, all of mine are working just fine. Strange how it can happen to you and not me, and then the reverse with the GE Z-Wave, none of mine are reliable but for everyone else they seem to be fine. Crazy sh!t.

It's not really that strange.  Iris recommends not having non-certified devices on a system and I chose to ignore that recommendation so whatever happens is my own fault and I can deal with it.  Just out of curiosity, how many GE Link Bulbs do you have paired to your hub?