Maintenance notice from Iris
1 1

41 posts in this topic

Looks like our next update will be Monday.

Iris Customer,

In preparation for our upcoming release 2.4 on July 31st,  we will be performing general platform maintenance. Please use your Iris system as you normally would during this time. 

Thank you for being an Iris customer.

Sincerely,

The Iris Team

I have been having issues lately with ZigBee lights dropping off till I power cycle them.  Hopefully this upgrade will resolve the issues.

Yep, this latest platform update isn't playing well with GE Link Bulbs.

2 hours ago, scunny said:

Looks like our next update will be Monday.

Iris Customer,

In preparation for our upcoming release 2.4 on July 31st,  we will be performing general platform maintenance. Please use your Iris system as you normally would during this time. 

Thank you for being an Iris customer.

Sincerely,

The Iris Team

According to my GE Link Bulb update barometer, this platform maintenance has been going on for the last week and half.  :wacko:

Is firmware 2.1.0.022 the new version coming out today?  My signature showed 2.1.0.013, and I searched the forum so it looks like mine has already been updated. Or did I just not update my sig after the last update.  I haven't really been keeping up with it since most of my stuff is on Smart things now.  

10 hours ago, Terminal said:

I haven't really been keeping up with it since most of my stuff is on Smart things now.  

It's interesting to see how Iris is gaining back momentum over SmartThings on Apple's app store.  

Iris.png    SmartThings.png

Local processing should put Iris over the top.

1 hour ago, scunny said:

My hub firmware is now .032 and the default sensor for reporting on the climate card has changed to another device.

Mine is as well and now my sensors in the freezers are working again.

11 minutes ago, Vettester said:

I'm on .032 as well and the default sensor for reporting temperature didn't change.

Neither did Otto's. I guess I was born under the wrong star.

14 hours ago, Terminal said:

Thought this update might have some offline processing, if it does they have sure been quite about it.

Yep, and was kinda hoping for nest integration too... I guess we'll find out soon...
I'm guessing we will see an app update by the end of the week and some release notes if there is anything major added.