Clearance items
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Looks like some Iris compatible stuff is being clearanced at Lowes (in store). Lightify bulbs on big discounts. Bulbs, floods, can lights. I went to 2 Lowes last night, both were fairly well cleaned out of regular bulbs (but still a few left), but had lots of floods and can fixtures. Many of the types were under $10. Some were in the regular light bulb aisle, then additional stock with the smart home/camera area (not the Iris display).

One of the two also had the hinge sensors on clearance. Unfortunately they only had 1 left and it was open...but at $2.50 I bought it anyway :)

You would think that one of the marketing geniuses there in Charlotte would figure out that the IRIS community would like to hear about this stuff ahead of John Q. and notify us.  A cheap benefit for being an involuntary beta tester for Lowe's and a quick, cheap way to move IRIS specific close out products.  You're right.  It makes too much sense and therefore will never happen.  Nevermind!

7 hours ago, calvinroberts said:

A cheap benefit for being an involuntary beta tester for Lowe's.....

It's not involuntary, you have a choice to not use the product if you feel you are a beta tester.  Personally I would jump on the opportunity to be a beta tester if such an option exists.