Alarm arming Sound
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Why now all of the sudden is my alarm beeping the entire time it is arming. I have this turned off. I turned it on then back off just to make sure...and yet it still does it. DID THEY break something again or am I just special? (BTW, still waiting on local processing).

Update, while toggling the no sound while arming option didn't work before I removed the keypads and re-added ....it did in fact work after I removed and re-added them. So fixed! But why did this occur? Forever to remain a mystery. Not cool though when leaving in the AM when the family still asleep.

Happened to me too.  Iris did an update recently so this must be the reason for the sounds while arming.  Like you, I made sure the toggle was OFF for this feature but it still makes that annoying beep when arming. 

On a similar note, I wish Iris would bring back the beep when a sensor has been triggered.  We often don't disable the system until it is in full alarm since they took away the warning beeps that gave you a chance to disable before going full alarm. 

Yep, I actually had to go in and remove my keypads and readd them. Then I had to each time, toggle the beep while arming feature each time I added a keypad, otherwise when I added a new one, they all started beeping again.

I too would like to have a beep when alarm is triggered before it goes full on WAKE UP THE WHOLE HOUSE! This could also be selectable.