Refreshed V2 Devices
2 2

6 posts in this topic

I could not find any mention of refreshed 2nd generation devices here.  It was mentioned on a post at the SmartThings community that Lowe's is refreshing some of the Iris 2nd generation devices.  The Smart Button has some cosmetic changes where the LED is located while the keyfob actually gets real button labels,  It looks like the motion sensor and others receive updated packaging.  I'm curious if anyone here has had experience with any of them.  I'm re-posting a picture of the new packaging.

Lowe's Links:

3450-L2 Keyfob

3460-L2 Smart Button

3320-L2 Door & Window Sensor

3210-L2 Smart Plug

3326-L2 Motion Sensor

95903F75-CA78-4614-9BB2-F405F9B499E6.jpeg

Doesn't really matter to me. The keyfob is still big and clunky and not something I want to have in my pocket. Fits in a women's (or mans too I guess) purse OK but not gonna ride well in my pants pocket on a key ring. Even the V1 keyfob is too big for my taste.

2 hours ago, sparc said:

Doesn't really matter to me. The keyfob is still big and clunky and not something I want to have in my pocket. Fits in a women's (or mans too I guess) purse OK but not gonna ride well in my pants pocket on a key ring. Even the V1 keyfob is too big for my taste.

I agree, I have one sitting in a drawer that never gets used.  The key fob needs to be redesigned.