Notifications Not Working

61 posts in this topic

Well, the notifications lasted 1 day.  I just now reset all settings per @Vettester instructions.  If it works, I will reset on the rest of our iOs devices.  2 wall mounted iPads, wifes iPhone, sons iPhone, and 4 mobile iPads. :(

1 hour ago, Vettester said:

If you reset your iPhone again do they come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww man...  I'm still recovering everything I lost from resetting the first time.  Lol

I'll try that again today.

I haven't tried another phone reset yet.  I have reset the hub a couple of times though.  After a reset, I get the first group of notifications and nothing more.  For example, I will reset when nobody is home.  When someone arrives, I will get: Garage door opened, "" has arrived, Home Scene ran, Alarm turned off.  Then notifications stop working.  If I reset hub when someone is home, I will get: Garage door closed, "" has left, Away scene ran, Alarm turned on.  Then notifications stop working.

Not much time to troubleshoot right now, maybe when Little League season ends.  Lol

2 hours ago, Vettester said:

Iris just released iOS Version 2.9.5.  You might want to try updating to see if that helps.

Thanks Vett.  I'll give that a try.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:42 AM, Vettester said:

If you reset your iPhone again do they come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally took a couple of minutes and reset my phone again.  Notifications worked once.  I have 4 that get pushed when someone leaves via the garage door, and same in reverse when they get home.  The notifications seem to work on an android tablet, but I only access that once each day or two, and it stays at home.  Seems to be iPhone related?