Security Key Pad - Current Firmware Version

7 posts in this topic

I'm new to the Iris Hub and UI.  I've bought a series of Iris items because they go on sale regularly at Lowe's over that past few years.  I use them normally in my ST system. It's hit critical mass, now that I have integrated the Key Pads.  There was an opened-item V2 Hub on sale, so I bought it to be able to push the OTA firmware updates to my devices.  They've been attached for two days now, and I haven't seen any updates to the hub or Key Pads.  How long does this normally take and is there a way to force it?  From what I can see, it just happens and you see it on the App.

What is the current Hub Firmware Version? Mine is listed as 2.1.0.061.

What is the current Ver 2 (Gen 2?) Key Pad Firmware Version?

Below is what I'm seeing:

Iris_Keypads.png

Any advice or suggestions or posts to point me to?

Thanks,

Jacob

I am not sure what they should be but I do remember seeing a thread here about batteries being depleted way too fast. It turned out some keypads had to be reverted back to an old firmware to keep this from happening. I think it was based on build date, so maybe they can see that from their end and won't push the newest to one unit just because it will cause other issues. Just a thought.

8 hours ago, jacobthe4th said:

What is the current Hub Firmware Version? Mine is listed as 2.1.0.061.

What is the current Ver 2 (Gen 2?) Key Pad Firmware Version?

Welcome to the forum.  Your hub and key pads have the most current version of firmware.  The only way to force a firmware change is to call support and ask them to do it for you.

@Wlepse I saw this post too, just wasn't sure what the current status was.  I will look the MFG date to understand what I have.  The one is clearly older since I bought it 9 months ago, and the second key pad two weeks ago.  It looks like they are running on different FW versions.

@Vettester  Thanks, but I'm curious, is that because you know the version numbers or just because they haven't changed after being plugged in for so long?

Thanks Again, Guys!