Temperature Card Bug iOS

8 posts in this topic

In the newest Iris app under climate > temp. It will show a device and the temperature but when you click it, it will open a device that isn’t it. For example I click the freezer temp and it pulls up the leak detector under the sink, which isn’t the freezer.

This bug is affecting everything in the Climate card.  I had a Keen vent that was offline and the app was reporting the offline device as a fan control.  The fan control was actually working.  Below are screenshots of before and after the vent was reset.  

IMG_2464.png      IMG_2465.png

This was also posted on the Iris Community website.

But there is a silver lining -- the Climate>Temp list is finally ALPHABETIZED! I've been asking for that for years: if they weren't going to give us an editable list, at least make it alphanumeric instead of purely random.   With all the contact sensors and other temp sensors some of us have, the list could get very long and hard to locate items in. For instance, mine lists 50 temperature devices. Very happy to see this change.

But there is a silver lining -- the Climate>Temp list is finally ALPHABETIZED! I've been asking for that for years: if they weren't going to give us an editable list, at least make it alphanumeric instead of purely random.   With all the contact sensors and other temp sensors some of us have, the list could get very long and hard to locate items in. For instance, mine lists 50 temperature devices. Very happy to see this change.

I love the fact my lights and switches are alphabetical so I don’t have to drag something all the way to the top of the list if it goes there. Also, my list on iOS, I can press edit and still drag them around if I wanted. I am not seeing where they locked that part down.

984ce56a04a0d3d300571d50fc27da06.jpg

I moved bar to the top and it stayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Editable would be my preference too, but I'll take alphabetical over random.  You never knew where a new temperature-sensing device was going to end up on the list.