Can't access camera and sensor rules on IOS mobile app

2 posts in this topic

I posted this over on the official community forum as a bug, anyone else see this?

As subject says I get a message saying "unavailable on your plan" when I try to access the Camera and Sensor rules.  I can access the rules on the web portal, however.

Since the last upgrade you now get 24 hour of free storage so I decided to start using my camera again.  I am not sure but I thought I had set up the rule I already had for my camera with the mobile app, but I must of set it up on the web interface and just forgotten, or something has changed in the last few days.  I recently moved and my system has been shut down now for a couple of months.  I only brought it back up earlier this week.  I had a rule to record when the camera sensed motion, which I thought I had set up with the mobile app.  I am almost positive I did.

Today, however,  I added another motion sensor and I wanted to have the camera start recording when it sensed motion, but with the mobile app I could not access the rule.  I was able to set it up using the web interface.

I don't use Iris for recording video, but I tested this using one of my Iris cameras and am seeing the same thing.  However, the rule I setup in the web interface is working and I am able to view the saved video clip on my iPhone app and the web interface.

This doesn't surprise me because the last release of the iOS app (v2.12.1) has a lot of bugs.