SystronicsRF
10 10

140 posts in this topic

For those that have been contacted to be a Beta tester has anyone actually received their SD card? I was contacted a while back, then told they lost my contact info but the card would go out the next week, then they sent an email the end of last week to make sure I had the DigiStick. Still no idea if it shipped. Starting to wonder if this is just vaporware. Has anyone actually gotten this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wlepse said:

For those that have been contacted to be a Beta tester has anyone actually received their SD card? I was contacted a while back, then told they lost my contact info but the card would go out the next week, then they sent an email the end of last week to make sure I had the DigiStick. Still no idea if it shipped. Starting to wonder if this is just vaporware. Has anyone actually gotten this? 

Yes, they are real. Should be arriving soon. I am waiting on mine too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SD Card Delivery

 

Just to update you on the delivery of the SD cards. Track and Trace is not working too well for us. 

 

It looks like a failure of communication between the US Postal Service and the Royal Mail, because the tracking data that we are receiving is up to 4 days stale.

 

All we know for definite is that they have at all reached a port of entry in the US, which is variously New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

 

Email I received this morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twhalen24 said:

I couldn't get it to work. 

Same here, I wondered about that.  I responded back asking about it. @Wlepse did you just click the link?  I tried and it would just take me to the homepage.  I also logged in and then clicked the link same thing.  I see no link anywhere on the site, perhaps I am just missing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Terminal said:

Same here, I wondered about that.  I responded back asking about it. @Wlepse did you just click the link?  I tried and it would just take me to the homepage.  I also logged in and then clicked the link same thing.  I see no link anywhere on the site, perhaps I am just missing it.

Same result for me at first on my laptop, and not sure what changed but after trying it on my iPad with same result, I went back to the laptop and it worked and got me to the beta site.  I had sent an email to SystronicsRF in between, so not sure if it was an authorization change or something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RonLh said:

Same result for me at first on my laptop, and not sure what changed but after trying it on my iPad with same result, I went back to the laptop and it worked and got me to the beta site.  I had sent an email to SystronicsRF in between, so not sure if it was an authorization change or something else.

OK I just tried it again and it worked.  I sent an email as well.  So maybe it was something they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well glad it is working for you now but all I did was click it.

Kind of excited to get this card and get this tested out. I have so many Gen 1 devices I would love to keep using. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what's happening, but:

1. You need to be logged in as a registered website visitor.  It will recognize your account as being for a Beta tester.

2. The link to the video page is only in the email that we sent to you. 

3. You cannot navigate to it from within the main website.

4.  The attachment shows the page.

 

Installation-Video-01.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our responses to your posts are triggered by the arrival of email alerts.  We have just realized that we are receiving these emails about 4 hours after the comment was posted.  This means that we are out of phase with the discussion, and our last post was superfluous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote from a Beta tester: “I got envelope today, but the SD cards had been sliced out of the envelope.  The anti-static sleeve was cut open at the bottom as well as the side of the envelope, I look forward to the download.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any first impressions yet? (inquiring minds want to know)

I think systronics is going to be late to the party! They’re going to be left with a bunch of beta testers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
10 10