Hubitat

6 posts in this topic

I bought one a while back, I was able to add some of my v2 Iris sensors but I haven't been impressed with their interface, lack of an app, no GeoFencing, lack of although slowly growing support for online devices.  So I haven't put much in it, or spent much time with it in the last few months.  I keep it updated and keep hoping for improvements, they have a web dashboard now that is reminiscent of SmartTiles although I've added things and it takes too long for them to show up in it correctly and I'd rather have an app which would hopefully be faster and look nicer.

4 hours ago, Terk said:

I bought one a while back, I was able to add some of my v2 Iris sensors but I haven't been impressed with their interface, lack of an app, no GeoFencing, lack of although slowly growing support for online devices.  So I haven't put much in it, or spent much time with it in the last few months.  I keep it updated and keep hoping for improvements, they have a web dashboard now that is reminiscent of SmartTiles although I've added things and it takes too long for them to show up in it correctly and I'd rather have an app which would hopefully be faster and look nicer.

I find the fact that it doesn't have a app and you want one very amusing, when. The V2 iris hub came out people where getting there pitch forks that there wasn't a web portal