Shut Down?

13 posts in this topic

This not what I wanted to hear. I have 50-60 gen 1 devices that won't work anywhere else. I was hoping to have a few months to try out SystronicsRF to see how viable that was and if not go to ST. But if this happens soon I might just go right to ST and slowly replace these older devices.

I didn’t have to restart the hub or anything. I have over 100 devices and have loved my system. I will admit, I have arlo cameras and they are a lot nicer than Iris cameras. I was on vacation and was worried my dog walker wouldn’t be able to get in. All I know is that line of code exists in the system and someone would make it if there wasn’t a chance of using it. 

I didn’t have to restart the hub or anything. I have over 100 devices and have loved my system. I will admit, I have arlo cameras and they are a lot nicer than Iris cameras. I was on vacation and was worried my dog walker wouldn’t be able to get in. All I know is that line of code exists in the system and someone would make it if there wasn’t a chance of using it. 

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/12/2019 at 5:29 PM, Devi8 said:

I seriously would never set foot in a Lowe's ever again if they kill iris

Making the sort of decisions they have lately, there is a chance there won't be a Lowe's for you to set foot in if they keep on.