Shut Down?
2 2

31 posts in this topic

Has anybody noticed what happens when you search for "iris sensor" on the Lowe's site?  Just this morning, I see that it jumps me to the irisbylowes login page....

Adding a product to the shopping cart there is supposed to add it to the lowes.com cart, but hitting checkout throws a failure.

Searching lowes.com for "iris smart fob" actually returns some items (what's with the honeywell smart home security key fob), BUT NO iris products.

I think the swirl is getting closer to the drain?  ☹️

1 hour ago, joeses said:

Has anybody noticed what happens when you search for "iris sensor" on the Lowe's site?  Just this morning, I see that it jumps me to the irisbylowes login page....

Adding a product to the shopping cart there is supposed to add it to the lowes.com cart, but hitting checkout throws a failure.

Searching lowes.com for "iris smart fob" actually returns some items (what's with the honeywell smart home security key fob), BUT NO iris products.

I think the swirl is getting closer to the drain?  ☹️

Haven't been able to get a smart button for quite a while, and my V1 versions are physically failing... V2 buttons are only available in the hub kits now. The Swirl is becoming the "Iris Vortex!"