Visa Cards
6 6

96 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ScottH said:
I just checked and I also have 1 package needing signature coming from Henderson NV. No email, notice no nothing, sigh, I will be at work.

Here's the info - Says Arroweye is a On Demand Payment Solution

ARROWEYE SOLUTIONS / ENDICIA
HENDERSON ,NV
Priority Mail®--
Signature Confirmation
Up to $100 insurance included

ARROWEYE SOLUTIONS / ENDICIA I have the same

I know ENDICIA is a processor for stamps.com/shipstation 

From a google search I did before posting arroweye is for giftcards/prepaid cards I have a feeling this is it. 

I have tried to sign up for that service multiple times in the past and for some reason they can't verify my identity... says I'll need to come into the post office and do something to verify. Haven't bothered with that yet.
Hopefully I get a tracking number before mine arrives. I need to find out what day it will be so I can make arrangements to ensure someone is home.

8 minutes ago, Smitho said:

I have tried to sign up for that service multiple times in the past and for some reason they can't verify my identity... says I'll need to come into the post office and do something to verify. Haven't bothered with that yet.
Hopefully I get a tracking number before mine arrives. I need to find out what day it will be so I can make arrangements to ensure someone is home.

If you have an ex-spouse who moved to a different county/city sometimes they'll connect you to their address even if you never lived there.  In my case I was surprised but the correct answer to all of the identifying questions they asked were "none of the above".  Sheeesh, great security there guys.

Well apparently the gift cards are on the way. Mine is set to arrive Thursday.

Lowe's said they would email advance notice of gift cards being sent that they REQUIRE a signature.

Q: When should I receive my card?

A: Once you complete the redemption process it will take approximately 2-4 weeks to process. Once your card is shipped you will get an email confirmation with a tracking number or you can log back into home.irisbylowes.com/redemption to obtain the tracking number(s) once it ships. As a reminder a signature will be required at the time of delivery.

Lowe's also said:

"Again, we are committed to supporting a smooth transition for our Iris customers throughout this process. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to choose Lowe’s for your future smart home and home improvement needs."

To LOWE'S,

And YOU didn't follow thru, again...It's NOT a smooth transition when YOU don't give us even 48 hours notice to have to take off from work to stay home to sign for a package YOU sent. YOU still have not as of the time of this post sent an email confirmation.

Yet YOU expect us to choose YOU for our future smart home and improvement needs????

Smitho, there is no info sent from Lowes about a tracking number. I would just bet it showing up on Thursday. That is the same day i am getting mine.

My bet is lowes emails the day of, today, or not at all.

This kind of sucks. I have meetings i cant get out of.

2 minutes ago, ScottH said:

To LOWE'S,

And YOU didn't follow thru, again...It's NOT a smooth transition when YOU don't give us even 48 hours notice to have to take off from work to stay home to sign for a package YOU sent. YOU still have not as of the time of this post sent an email confirmation.

Yet YOU expect us to choose YOU for our future smart home and improvement needs????

You sound bitter, Scott.  Send me your address and I'll send you a snickers bar.  😝  Just teasin'...

1 minute ago, Irisuser01 said:

Smitho, there is no info sent from Lowes about a tracking number. I would just bet it showing up on Thursday. That is the same day i am getting mine.

My bet is lowes emails the day of, today, or not at all.

This kind of sucks. I have meetings i cant get out of.

The good news is my wife is at home in short term disability at the moment.
The bad news is, until she heals completely she is spending a lot of time in bed. She can get up and get to the door but it will take her longer than the mail person will wait.
She won't mind getting up and sitting in the living room around the time the mail comes, IF we just knew what day it would be.
Anyone here in eastern NC or SC that found out the date through informed delivery?

It's still very possible we receive a tracking number today via email.

Just now, Smitho said:

The bad news is, until she heals completely she is spending a lot of time in bed. She can get up and get to the door but it will take her longer than the mail person will wait.
She won't mind getting up and sitting in the living room around the time the mail comes, IF we just knew what day it would be.
Anyone here in eastern NC or SC that found out the date through informed delivery?

I am in FL and getting mine on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Smitho said:

KY and mine is showing Thursday too. 

5 minutes ago, Soozicle1 said:

You sound bitter, Scott.  Send me your address and I'll send you a snickers bar.  😝  Just teasin'...

King Size please and you can send to 1000 Lowes Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117 Attn: IrisUser, Disgruntled

🤪

39 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Lucky you guys, no word on mine yet. I didn't delete my account, but I did remove all my hardware including my hub. Hopefully that didn't mess anything up.

I can't see why it would.  I went through the process within 30 minutes of the notification email they sent out, and I'm still not getting mine until Friday where others here are farther from the distribution center and are getting theirs Thursday.  They may have gone alphabetically, too, since my last name also starts with an S.

1 hour ago, ScottH said:

King Size please and you can send to 1000 Lowes Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117 Attn: IrisUser, Disgruntled

🤪

Nah, if Lowes wants a Snickers they can treat themselves to their own candy shelf!

31 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Lucky you guys, no word on mine yet. I didn't delete my account, but I did remove all my hardware including my hub. Hopefully that didn't mess anything up.

Do you have USPS "informed delivery"?
Apparently they have went out, but not sent out any tracking info via email, so you would not know unless you had signed up for this service.

32 minutes ago, Smitho said:

Do you have USPS "informed delivery"?
Apparently they have went out, but not sent out any tracking info via email, so you would not know unless you had signed up for this service.

Hmmm, I have this for UPS and Fedex (well their versions of it), I didn't even know USPS did this. Just signed up for it. However maybe too late now. Doesn't show any packages at the moment. Thanks for the heads up.

2 hours ago, Soozicle1 said:

If you have an ex-spouse who moved to a different county/city sometimes they'll connect you to their address even if you never lived there.  In my case I was surprised but the correct answer to all of the identifying questions they asked were "none of the above".  Sheeesh, great security there guys.

Only married once... It should stay that way unless I spend more than what is on the visa gift card... haha
I think somehow the questions they are asking me have to do with the previous owners of the home.
None of the above didn't work for me.

I tried the identity validation again and this time I was able to answer ONE of the questions (Original sale price of my home). The rest were "none of the above", and it finally validated me. The rest of the questions were about a personal loan that I'm sure has nothing to do with me. @Soozicle1  You were right about the security being terrible. I'm pretty sure I just confirmed my identity based on completely false information they have about who lives at my home.

12 minutes ago, Smitho said:

I tried the identity validation again and this time I was able to answer ONE of the questions (Original sale price of my home). The rest were "none of the above", and it finally validated me. The rest of the questions were about a personal loan that I'm sure has nothing to do with me. @Soozicle1  You were right about the security being terrible. I'm pretty sure I just confirmed my identity based on completely false information they have about who lives at my home.

Well if we start having packages get ripped off before we can get home to pick them up, I guess we know who to blame... Lowes!!  ALL PROBLEMS IT ARE BELONG TO LOWES!  No seriously, they could at least make you validate your phone.

42 minutes ago, Soozicle1 said:

Well if we start having packages get ripped off before we can get home to pick them up, I guess we know who to blame... Lowes!!  ALL PROBLEMS IT ARE BELONG TO LOWES!  No seriously, they could at least make you validate your phone.

You will have to sign for the cards.  They will not be packages and they will not be left on the front porch.

57 minutes ago, Smitho said:

I had to go through that process one other time, and I believe it was my mortgage company IIRC? Anyways I ended up calling them, as it gave me a bunch of questions, I couldn't answer any of them. All of them were questions I could legitimately answer, what year where my parents born, where were they born etc, but none of the answers were right. The lady on the other line actually told me to guess and said I only had to get 4 of the 6 right, and if I got them wrong, I could wait so long and I would get new questions the next time around. I was told they use a service to get this information. I tried to explain that if I could guess anyone could, but it really didn't go anywhere. So much for security....

59 minutes ago, Otto Mation said:

You will have to sign for the cards.  They will not be packages and they will not be left on the front porch.

I know, I'm not talking about these.  I'm talking about future random deliveries that anybody could pretend to be you and sign up to get notification of.

55 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

I had to go through that process one other time, and I believe it was my mortgage company IIRC? Anyways I ended up calling them, as it gave me a bunch of questions, I couldn't answer any of them. All of them were questions I could legitimately answer, what year where my parents born, where were they born etc, but none of the answers were right. The lady on the other line actually told me to guess and said I only had to get 4 of the 6 right, and if I got them wrong, I could wait so long and I would get new questions the next time around. I was told they use a service to get this information. I tried to explain that if I could guess anyone could, but it really didn't go anywhere. So much for security....

My point exactly.  Suhcuhrittee.